Comedy night with kapil highest trp rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

amjath

Human Spambot
Reading the comments it looks like there is a better show than kapil's. Can someone share some? What about comedy circus

ashs1

Padawan
Oh Yea... ticket bookings are opening tomorrow if I am not wrong.... Don't know about other cities but it's gonna be on 27th Oct in Mumbai :D

lets hope there are no controversies/interruptions by some political parties. :/

From Personal Experience :
A.R rahman was supposed to perform in my city. The show started a bit late due to inefficient traffic management, but it eventually took off. Unfortunately, He was informed mid-way during the show that he won't be allowed to perform after 10 pm as they were given orders that usage of loudspeakers on stage after 10 pm was banned. He was pretty upset with that. Imagine the numerous Fans's reactions who spent 5000-10000 rs to get front rows seat just for 1.5 -2 hrs performance. :/

Recently, Honey singh was also schedued to perform here, but Various political parties staged protests to disallow him.
Reason : apparently, Few years back, he had sung some songs which did not respect women. There's still a case going on regarding this case :/

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, he will be performing in the belly of the beast, so can't say what will happen.

mohityadavx

Youngling
Reading the comments it looks like there is a better show than kapil's. Can someone share some? What about comedy circus

Try Sarabhai v Sarabhai . Its no longer aired but you could watch it online. IMHO its better than most sitcoms (Both Hindi & English)

snap

Lurker
the great indian laughter challenge was also pretty good, the one were shekhar suman was one of the judges

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
the great indian laughter challenge was also pretty good, the one were shekhar suman was one of the judges

The Great Indian Laughter Challenge was good in the beginning when the concept was new. But in the later seasons, it started getting monotonous and cliched. The comics did no attempt to improve their technique and everyone just relied on jokes. I am glad that it is over.

Try Sarabhai v Sarabhai . Its no longer aired but you could watch it online. IMHO its better than most sitcoms (Both Hindi & English)

Agreed. It was a more mature and well produced sitcoms out there.

BTW, on average, everything on TV is bullshit these days. I haven't watched TV in over 8 months, except the occasional news that I watch during lunchtime at work.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I agree... :D

+ 1 to this as the spontaneous responses that Kapil manages is outstanding.. He is the best person on silver screen as on today who is so spontaneous and with some dignity while being humorous. Is there anyone here who is bashing him/his show can point out a single instance where his jokes or actions were indecent and not for a family audience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom