.com or .me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
i want a TLD for myself. now, i am in a fix that whether should i go for myname.com or myname.me! i initially wanted myname.in but later scrapped the idea as i might move out and then i may want to change the domain, so better make it a permanent one. please advise on what to choose as the rates are almost similar on Godaddy (ok, .me is a li'l higher).

.com looks more pro while .me sounds more personal. please advise. also, is the promo code LOVE99 for .com domains still on?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
If .com is available , buy it. If you buy .me too, then its your wish.
But don't leave the .com and buy .me Many people made this mistake when .biz domains were new.

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
thanks for the suggestion... i was thinking of .com for the same reason but as i want it as myname.TLD i am still confused!!

utsav

damn busy...
i will prefer .com anyday coz its pricing doesnt varies heavily like other domain names and also has much more value and popularity on the web

OP
abhi.eternal

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
thanks guys, i've decided to go for .com but can anyone tell me if LOVE99 promo for Godaddy is still valid or not?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
thanks guys, i've decided to go for .com but can anyone tell me if LOVE99 promo for Godaddy is still valid or not?

There is nothing better than .com
If you have some extra money, buy both else only .com

I think LOVE99 promo not working any more.
You can check latest Godaddy coupons here:
*www.9zap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom