Colour laser printer within 10k

babatu

Broken In
One of my friends want to buy a colour laser printer within 10k.
He is not quite sure whether he should go for canon/hp or something else.
He previously had a hp deskjet and didnot have quite good experiences about it.
Please suggest some worthy printer.
It will be mainly for home use.

PS- I have a xerox phaser 3117 b/w printer. Whenever I tried to print in a bulk amount 3-4 pages are taken by the roller simultaneously. Please suggest how to get rid of this problem.

Thanks in advance.

d3p

PowerHouse
i hope, you are not new & know, where to create such thread.

What should be posted here:

If you're looking to buy a PC component - eg., RAM, HDD, CPU, GPU, sound card, power supply, motherboards, etc., ask members for advice here.

Courtesy: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/132775-read-first-thread-starting-tips.html

HP_IPG

Right off the assembly line
Hi, I represent HP IPG which is imaging (printer, scanner etc.) division of HP. I would love to know more about your friends' printing needs and understand the problems he faced with HP Deskjet.

Details like how many pages per day, kind and volume of color printing required etc. will help me to suggest you the right printer.

acewin

Point Blanc
@HP_IPG, FYI you cannot represent HP IPG over any public boards, you would understand why, though you can suggest any solution or help out or put your recommendations.

moving on
@OP for your friend, "do not get deterred by one time experience", HP printers are good.
There are no color printer in price range. Color laser printers are just for bulk printing without much heed to quality. Go with a good mono-chromatic black and white printer, again HP provides the best printers for this. Color laser printers cost a lot here which in most case would not be feasible.

If your friend has lot of document printing then your friend should opt for HP. model series is 4500 which is sub 10K and is quiet good. Beside these there are canon's MX357 and MX347 under 10K, good overall better for photo and color prints. These suggested models are ink-jet based all in one printers.
Also there are cheaper Epson printers which absolutely solve the purpose with low cost cartridge/refill options as well.

arko1983

In the zone
just found this on the internet color laser for 11k.(i am not sure about the product though)

Samsung CLP-315 Colour Laser Printer ― Lynx - The Audio , Electronics And Computer Online Store In India

Top Bottom