COD4 minimizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
For past 2 days whenever I try to play COD4, it keeps on minimizing. I un-installed and re-installed it and initially during first 2-3 runs it ran smoothly but now the problem has surfaced again. What is causing this? Any ideas? Respond quickly please otherwise will have to format the friggin' OS! :-x

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Which set of drivers are you using? Have you applied any patch to the game? Worked fine the last time I checked & completed the game.

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Earlier I re-installed the game and problem persisted so last night before finally formatting the OS, thought of giving it a shot one last time and this time did the same task but rebooted the OS before updating and applying patches. As of now it is working OK, lets see if it remains that way.
Offtopic: Amra, I found a way to go completely Ninja in the COD4
Primary Weapon- G36C or M4 (Silenced both of 'em)
Secondary- M9 or USP (Silenced)
Special- Smoke (What's a Ninja without his Vanishing Smoke ;) )
Perk1- Bandolier or Bomb Squad, Bandolier if u r more of a Spray 'n Pray type of shooter.
Perk2- UAV Jammer
Perk3- Dead Silence (evening running is not heard easily)

I played with this loadout in a SnD match today and was very effective. U guys can try too. Besides Assault u can also use a SMG as Primary, just make it Silent and avoid AK-74su and P90 as a Silenced weapon they don't really "happen".

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Why is always the game's originality is asked ?
He can widout guily conscience then report in the official forum, that's y.

Why is always the game's originality is asked ?
He can widout guilty conscience then report in the official forum, that's y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom