Cockroaches : How To Deal with them?

Do this: (An effective method from my mom)
Knead boric powder with wheat and make a dough.
Like your mom make for regular roti except with addition of boric powder.

Now make a small balls in size of marbles of your dough.
Place your small dough balls throughout your kitchen.

Cockroach eats balls and some will take them to their nest.

Rot in hell roaches!!!

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Do this: (An effective method from my mom)
Knead boric powder with wheat and make a dough.
Like your mom make for regular roti except with addition of boric powder.

Now make a small balls in size of marbles of your dough.
Place your small dough balls throughout your kitchen.

Cockroach eats balls and some will take them to their nest.

Rot in hell roaches!!!
read the OP. "genetic evolution" is a bit*h

Flash

Lost in speed
Find and Kill all the female roaches ! The males will go to next house in search of females !

As they report in a new journal,Evolution and Development[SUP]1[/SUP], Moore and colleagues have found the very thing in the laboratory cockroach,Nauphoeta cinerea. These animals usually reproduce sexually. But in times of crisis when males are scarce, females can reproduce by a process known as 'parthenogenesis'. They can produce offspring-all female-with no help from males.

*www.nature.com/news/1999/991217/full/news991223-1.html

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
One troll comment from my side...
"Use Rocket Launcher or Bazooka to kill them..."
or Chainsaw works best here

They can even survive a nuclear war :|
Correct but they will be the last species to die after a Nuclear War..the last species bcoz they will still alive for some seconds in the end

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
try to find where the nest is. look near drainage pipes in kitchen/bathroom, cracks in wall, cracks in wooden furniture, old storage rooms/box, behind wooden door hinges.

I had this problem in my apartment then used two full large cans of RED HIT and now I am at peace for some years I guess

- - - Updated - - -

what I did was filled all cracks with HIT from the next day no cockroaches

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
As they report in a new journal,Evolution and Development[SUP]1[/SUP], Moore and colleagues have found the very thing in the laboratory cockroach,Nauphoeta cinerea. These animals usually reproduce sexually. But in times of crisis when males are scarce, females can reproduce by a process known as 'parthenogenesis'. They can produce offspring-all female-with no help from males.

*www.nature.com/news/1999/991217/full/news991223-1.html
We're trapped !

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
OP has a problem of Cockroaches and my house is having problem with red ants (they are so many of them)...can't keep food particles open for 2 mins or more
Damn they don't even spare multani mitti :shock:

@OP: u can try this one and it really works
use Naphthalene balls and spread around the areas where Cockroaches lurk and see the results

Flash

Lost in speed
OP has a problem of Cockroaches and my house is having problem with red ants (they are so many of them)...can't keep food particles open for 2 mins or more

*images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120317235654/avengersearthsmightiestheroes/images/4/4e/Antman.png

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
go the Chinese way.

catch em eat em.

plus proteins.

- - - Updated - - -

btw.. this thread is pure gold. :D :rofl:

Rick_Dawkins

Right off the assembly line
Pure gold it is.. Hilarious suggestions! :-D
On a serious note though, here are two ways which generally work for me:
1. Sugar and baking soda can work wonders. Make a mixture of this using equal parts of the two items and sprinkle this near the cockroach-infested areas at your place. The cockroaches will inevitably end up feeding on this mixture and will die when the baking soda reacts with the stomach acid present in the roach itself.
2. Ammonia solution is another option. Add 2 to 2 and a half cups of ammonia to a bucket of water and flush it through your kitchen sink and bathroom outlet once every fortnight. The pungent smell will more likely than not keep away the pests.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Pull off batteries from clocks,watches etc.Then the ants wont be able to find out that two minutes have passed and they will wait and starve to death XD

REDHOTIRON2004

Journeyman
If you are actually serious about killing roaches then I will tell you something that would definitely work.

Get some speakers and put them all around the house. Make sure that the sound reaches everywhere. Then..

Play the Justin beiber songs and the roaches would die in hell.. Yeah.:thumbup::D

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Pure gold it is.. Hilarious suggestions! :-D
On a serious note though, here are two ways which generally work for me:
1. Sugar and baking soda can work wonders. Make a mixture of this using equal parts of the two items and sprinkle this near the cockroach-infested areas at your place. The cockroaches will inevitably end up feeding on this mixture and will die when the baking soda reacts with the stomach acid present in the roach itself.
2. Ammonia solution is another option. Add 2 to 2 and a half cups of ammonia to a bucket of water and flush it through your kitchen sink and bathroom outlet once every fortnight. The pungent smell will more likely than not keep away the pests.

you mean OP himself???

- - - Updated - - -

Pull off batteries from clocks,watches etc.Then the ants wont be able to find out that two minutes have passed and they will wait and starve to death XD

logic ftw!!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you are actually serious about killing roaches then I will tell you something that would definitely work.

Get some speakers and put them all around the house. Make sure that the sound reaches everywhere. Then..

Play the Justin beiber songs and the roaches would die in hell.. Yeah.:thumbup::D

you eveil eveil person

Top Bottom