Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
But here's the most important thing, and something everyone forget's about.

What do you want to study in IIT? Just some course? Okay maybe Computer Science. But why? Ask yourself these questions and if you get proper answers, then you are ready.

And IIT isn't the ULTIMATE destination. YOU can become Bill Gates w/o going to an IIT. Some people would take any course just because they are getting it from IIT. But the thing is YOU HAVE TO STUDY WHAT YOU LIKE, because that's what you are gonna be doing for the rest of your life. So MAKE THE DECISION WISELY!

Though that's a good attitude, remember this is India, not Denmark or Finland, and you have to compete with lakhs others for your dreams. So easier said than done. :|

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
@ Aspire:

dude don't say going to Kota is useless, thousands go there and go to some IIT from der.
Bansal had a selection of arnd 2k dis yr.

@ comp@ddict:
sum ppl wud disagree wid u i guess.
Its rather easy for us to say :" follow the dream" n stuff lyk dat, but lyf's tuff. But in the end, as u said we need to take every decision very wisely.
I'm following what I say. So don't take my words lightly. I wouldn't give up the career of my choice just cause I got any stream(one which i didn't plan on) from an IIT.

Aspire

Padawan
I'm following what I say. So don't take my words lightly. I wouldn't give up the career of my choice just cause I got any stream(one which i didn't plan on) from an IIT.

I too wouldn't compromise on my Choice of Stream but it could possibly change in the next 2 years.
e.g. If IIT introduce B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering near my City, then i could opt for it instead of Electronic. :smile:

aliannahfth

Right off the assembly line
Hai,
All human beings has thing achieve their goals. Coaching is used for acheive our goals. Coaching is a practice.
Thanking you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom