Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Which institute is best for IIT JEE preparations after 12th class ie one year programme...help n comments required frns do help me....hope so //thanks in advance

Aspire

Padawan
Which institute is best for IIT JEE preparations after 12th class ie one year programme...help n comments required frns do help me....hope so //thanks in advance

Narayana is the best for Average / Above Average Students.

Vidyamandir is for regular 90+

Aspire

Padawan
Narayana or FIITJEE in Delhi and Bansal classes in Kota all are good for IITJEE

FIITJEE Sucks :sad:
All they do is pay the topper money and ask him to say that He is a student of FIITJEE
The teachers are not much experienced and the Infrastructure sucks.

Have you seen what bags they gave?
Surely not worth more than Rs. 150

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
FIITJEE Sucks :sad:
All they do is pay the topper money and ask him to say that He is a student of FIITJEE
The teachers are not much experienced and the Infrastructure sucks.

Have you seen what bags they gave?
Surely not worth more than Rs. 150

Talking about paying to the toppers most of the institutes pay.
and what's the relation of bag with the quality of studies:wink:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Class Room Coaching Programs SUCK for 90% normal guys and gals.
Think 100 times before joining any institute.
Are you really THAT good that with this single year programme, you could clear IIT-JEE? Think Again. Also prepared to study for 6-8 hours in addition to the coaching class study and school stuff as well as board stuff. :| Practically you would have to study with FULL DEDICATION for 12-14 hours in total. Are you prepared to do this?
I recommend self study with correspondence + good books and aim for AIEEE. That's the best you can do.
Unless of course you are very bright and have very deep interest in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Aspire

Padawan
Talking about paying to the toppers most of the institutes pay.
and what's the relation of bag with the quality of studies:wink:
A very Simple Relation exists b/w bag and coaching
No. of books in bag is directly proportional to the hours of study at the coaching centre which is inversely proportional to no of hours for self study/
:-D

Are you really THAT good that with this single year programme, you could clear IIT-JEE? Think Again. Also prepared to study for 6-8 hours in addition to the coaching class study and school stuff as well as board stuff. :| Practically you would have to study with FULL DEDICATION for 12-14 hours in total. Are you prepared to do this?
I recommend self study with correspondence + good books and aim for AIEEE. That's the best you can do.
Unless of course you are very bright and have very deep interest in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

Very Well Said
Check your aptitude first.
Maybe you were not even meant for Science in XIth?

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Well Liverpool Fan said the right thing. You'll have to study a lot and cope up with our school schedules too. Three of classmates who took IIT-JEE coaching(1 from Resonance & 2 from Kota) for 2 years and gave exam wrt our school failed in the science subjects in CBSE XIIth boards this year. What's the use of taking coaching then? Just taking coaching for name sake won't allow to crack IIT-JEE.

Therefore think about it! And if you are really determined and agreeing to do very hard labour and can cope with the tutions, coaching and school work then only join IIT Coaching. And BTW you can also go for Aakash IIT-JEE Institute.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!

u stole my thoughts , thats what i was doing right now

Aspire

Padawan
Well Liverpool Fan said the right thing. You'll have to study a lot and cope up with our school schedules too. Three of classmates who took IIT-JEE coaching(1 from Resonance & 2 from Kota) for 2 years and gave exam wrt our school failed in the science subjects in CBSE XIIth boards this year. What's the use of taking coaching then? Just taking coaching for name sake won't allow to crack IIT-JEE.
The careers of those guy are ruined?
Can't enter Engineering or any other equivalent stream

u stole my thoughts , thats what i was doing right now

:D

s_arka_r

Broken In
BT is good but their xams are really simple.
take fiitjee xams in XII-th. dat will give u an all india perspective of ur standing.

@Disc_Junkie:
Dude i dont think ur frends studied even a little in Kota, 'coz u dont at least fail in any thing in XII-th after u study a little bit.

@Liverpool_fan:
dude, it doesn't hurt to be a little more encouraging to to ppl.

s_arka_r

Broken In
BT is good but their xams are really simple.
take fiitjee xams in XII-th. dat will give u an all india perspective of ur standing.

@Disc_Junkie:
Dude i dont think ur frends studied even a little in Kota, 'coz u dont at least fail in any thing in XII-th after u study a little bit.

@Liverpool_fan:
dude, it doesn't hurt to be a little more encouraging to to ppl.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@Disc_Junkie:

Ya they didn't study I think. Just went there for name sake! Lack of parents there gave
them freedom and they misused it. Sigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom