Clash Of Clans

anuragingle

Broken In
^ try BAM, 100 barbs 60 archers 30 minions, very cheap army for collector raids. If storages are in center in compartment you can use a rage spell to get this army in the center with your king attacking as a tank

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Okay. Doing GiBarch these days. 60 B+ 80 A + 8 giant + 3 wb and rest goblins. Works well for most low wall bases. Getting reasonable loot in silver league too.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
hey how are you guys? how is the clan doing? any news?

Hey, How are you? We just had our first Successful Arranged war. :bananana: That's right, we had set up a war against one of our Friend's Clan. And we hope to do it in future too, so if anyone wants to have a war with their clan, they can contact/challenge us:fc_bat:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How is that possible? the opponent are chosen automativally right? Or we can fight against a particular clan?

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
How is that possible? the opponent are chosen automativally right? Or we can fight against a particular clan?

No not possible

I beg to differ. Normally, opponents are choosen randomly. But there's some algorithm by which it finds our perfect match. And yes, I did the math :reading: and started the war at the same time and we matched successfully :clap2:. And in few weeks, we are planning to divide the clan into two and have war with each other!! :high5:

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I beg to differ. Normally, opponents are choosen randomly. But there's some algorithm by which it finds our perfect match. And yes, I did the math :reading: and started the war at the same time and we matched successfully :clap2:. And in few weeks, we are planning to divide the clan into two and have war with each other!! :high5:
Remember, we tried this before ... ...let's hope will match up

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reving this thread as I even had no clue about a CoC clan of our own ;) Anyway, looking forward to join.

Top Bottom