Clash Of Clans

Bhargav

In the zone
Hey guys, I am darklord1011 in game, Rank 1 of India.
If you guys need pushing related tips as of TH10/11.

I would be glad to help you out.

was checking leaderboard today morning only ... didnt knew that no 1 player is in TDF also :O

abt pushing how many attacks u do in a day to stay in legends....

was checking leaderboard today morning only ... didnt knew that no 1 player is in TDF also :O

abt pushing how many attacks u do in a day to stay in legends....

Hey, there is no fixed number i do over the day, at times I do 10+ attack in a day or even 3-4 a day.
There is always 1 day in season where I find no base at all.

After 5500 its mostly 3 or 4 attacks a day, rest time it keep on searching.
Minimum 8 hour search is necessary daily if you plan to go beyond 5500.

Now you may think, that is a lot or insane, but you dont need to sit in front of screen and wait for the base, you get a notification sound as soon as base shows up, so one can come back and attack.

And for staying in legends 20 cup a day is enough, which you can get done with in an hour.
Maintaining is not tough at all. Very Casual.
People even farm in legends, because in 5000-5200 range bases show up in 10-30 mins.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Hey, there is no fixed number i do over the day, at times I do 10+ attack in a day or even 3-4 a day.

Now you may think, that is a lot or insane, but you dont need to sit in front of screen and wait for the base, you get a notification sound as soon as base shows up, so one can come back and attack.

And for staying in legends 20 cup a day is enough, which you can get done with in an hour.
People even farm in legends, because in 5000-5200 range bases show up in 10-30 mins.
8 hrs that's lot of time

Bhargav

In the zone

and still most ppl are using donut bases/island base in Legends or there new meta now?

and still most ppl are using donut bases/island base in Legends or there new meta now?

Donut is done now, rarely see it.
Island base is common since galadon featured it in the video, however, it is very easy to beat with air or valks.
Gives bowlers a tough time.

However, there are only 6-8 bases which you will see over and over in high legend.
Seeing something unique is scary at times lol.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Happy to announce that we are going to be lvl 10 clan after just a single war!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Wtf 50k on a game??

The price for Staying in top!! You didn't expect this !?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=138101]Bhargav[/MENTION] We hit Level 10 and no post about that here??? :conspiracy:

- - - Updated - - -

Also update the OP with Level 10 Screenshot. Current one is Level 5 :p

TechnoBOY

Padawan
The price for Staying in top!! You didn't expect this !?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=138101]Bhargav[/MENTION] We hit Level 10 and no post about that here??? :conspiracy:

- - - Updated - - -

Also update the OP with Level 10 Screenshot. Current one is Level 5 :p
No never 50k on a single game hell no!!
BTW I posted about our clans lvl10 hit

Top Bottom