vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^In that game he expanded his kingdom and established 20 cities. And conquered two other civilizations(Egyptian, American)

Piyush

Lanaya
so what is the personality traits of gandhi in this game
in previous one he was :spiritual+industrious

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ you facepalm too much :p

Just constructed The Manhattan Project. And.. 2 turns away for the production of atomic bomb.I once said to Queen Elizabeth.. "You'll pay for this someday". This day is the day.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
holy hell.. dropped the bomb on London. But he radiation was a bit beyond my expectation. London was my neighboring city.. and i nucked it. The radiation passed 3 tiles beyond the English border. 5 tiles in my territory got destroyed and radiated. And, there was this quote about the nukes...

"None will grow in these lands except hatred and vengeance" That is such a true.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
sounds fun guys. I am playing RoN till day with my friends. Never tried Civilization..gotta try it I guess :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
you should get it. No steep learning curve involved. I just picked the game up.. I never played any civilization game before. And I spent Hours and Hours in this word.. without even realizing.

Just get the game. Spend some 30mins exploring the game concepts. It has robust HELP system too.

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Guys...still have not got this game. What are the system requirements? Does it require a high end machine, unlike it's predecessors?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Minimum Requirements

Operating System: Windows® XP SP3/ Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
Processor: Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c

Recommended Requirements

Operating System: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
Processor: 1.8 GHz Quad Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB Free
DVD-ROM Drive: Required for disc-based installation
Video: 512 MB ATI 4800 series or better, 512 MB nVidia 9800 series or better
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
DirectX®: DirectX® version 11

As of me.. I ran with everything set to max with a q8200,HD4890,4gb ram. And i get lag when i zoom out to complete world and pan. when i zoom in, it played really smooth.

Shloeb

In the zone
This game still puts the same black magic of one......more.....turn...... Didn't knew when it was 6'o clock in the morning. :D

PS: Started at 10:00 p.m

Top Bottom