Choto Cheeta,kushgara and charan in Digit Magazines opinion poll!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Charan said:
Asfaq asked the poll question to some of the members last month via PM. I was included in it. I answered it and it was published, so were others answers. where does money come into matter :shock: .

So that was it!! I got a mail saying that Asfaq tried to PM me but could not becoz my inbox was full!! I logged into thinkdigit and deleted some mail. I thought about PMing Asfaq to ask why had he PMed me, but decided against it. LOL!!

utsav

damn busy...
after seeing d names i thought that it was choto cheeta but again gave a thought that choto cheeta might atleast shave regularly.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
utsav said:
after seeing d names i thought that it was choto cheeta but again gave a thought that choto cheeta might atleast shave regularly.
choto_cheeta is a fan of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.:D

utsav

damn busy...
actually after seeing his avatar i developed a virtual image of him in my mind that he is a cool guy with lots of muscles ,biceps and ofcourse a clean shave dude.but he shattered my imagination.

seems,he doesn't gets time to shave as he is always busy helping us in our problms

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
utsav said:
actually after seeing his avatar i developed a virtual image of him in my mind that he is a cool guy with lots of muscles ,biceps and ofcourse a clean shave dude.but he shattered my imagination.

seems,he doesn't gets time to shave as he is always busy helping us in our problms
yaar yeh toh tumne meri image bana li apne mind mein thanks.:D I have biceps,muscles and clean shave.:cool:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
gaurav_indian said:
Tu insaan tab banega jab tera avatar change hoga.:mad:

thik hai tum digit k mod se kaho ki apni avatar ki capacity ko increase kare ok tab mujhe kaha na fine

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
utsav said:
maybe choto cheeta should have a read this
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

utsav

damn busy...
choto cheeta is a nice guy and he is the only 1 which i like the most in this forum.

actually we both r bengali:-D :-D :-D

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
utsav said:

OH yes he doesn't get time...:)
Let him come online.. he will surely wanna read this thread.:D :D :D

utsav

damn busy...
^^nowadays he browses d forum in hidden mode so that no one can know that whether he is online or not.actually he is in demand:lol:

i request u saurav (choto cheeta) plz remove the hidden mode from ur profile.

piyush gupta

Cyborg Agent
^^Utsav

so spy on him naa

LONG AGO I and Vimal(now arsenal_gunners) was doing spy on mods and specially fatbeing... :D:D:D:D::D

this thread is really funny :D

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gaurav_indian said:
Last time also two of them were there.
Inko paise waise milte hai kya.
I was paid but didn't even get a chance to see my ugly face plastered on the magazine! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom