Choice between 3 best cellphones under 20k

paul.rohit

Broken In
HELLO EVERYONE!! IM BUYING A NEW CELLPHONE UNDER RS 20000 AND IVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE DESIRE X , XPERIA P AND S3 MINI. ARE THERE ANY FLAWS IN THEM THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT??? IM KIND OF WORRIED ABOUT THE 1300 MaH BATTERY ON THE XPERIA P.PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!!..

acervenky

Broken In
Xperia P Is The Best Of These All.
Battery Life Screenshot_2013-02-19-21-12-13.jpg
But You Can Also Consider Optimus L9.
Battery Life Source : I Am A SXP Owner

Rohan_B

Journeyman
Optimus L9 will be your best bet..
Or if you can extend your budget then look for the Xperia SL.

acervenky

Broken In
dont like lg. im teniding towards the xperia p but the small battery is making me have 2nd thoughts
SXP Will Last You Easily For A Day Or Two.(On 2G)
3G Drains Battery Faster.
But Still,Due To The Screen(Whitemagic Display) Your Battery Life Virtually Becomes 1500mAh +

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Go 4 Sony xperia SL around 21k on home shop 18 during super saver off....best VFM for ur budget....Xperia P's battery sucks...My friend has it..performance is gud but not getting more than 7hrs battery life :(....My suggestion xperia SL or lg l9....SL is ur best bet

pratyush997

Inactive
HELLO EVERYONE!! IM BUYING A NEW CELLPHONE UNDER RS 20000 AND IVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE DESIRE X , XPERIA P AND S3 MINI. ARE THERE ANY FLAWS IN THEM THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT??? IM KIND OF WORRIED ABOUT THE 1300 MaH BATTERY ON THE XPERIA P.PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!!..
How about hitting the caps lock button once again?
PS- Edit it, it looks ugly :p

+1 for L9

aroraanant

Explorer
Go for Xperia SL or Xperia P.
The best deal I could find are here:
Sony Xperia SL Mobile Phone | eBay
Sony Xperia P Mobile Phone | eBay

Top Bottom