Check What Playstation Sent me (GAP members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Hey guys,

As u know (may be not,read my sig) I am the G.A.P member @ us.playstation.com so atlast I recieved some hard proof for that.
For more info about GAP read this:

*chip-india.com/townsquare/viewtopic.php?t=13607&highlight=

Actually few days back I recieved a mail containing a letter saying now I am a member of playstation underground with a certificate (shown in the pics below) and with 2 cards.First 1 is a I.D. card and second one is a chain tag(but i won't use it, just to clariffy).

Then yesterday I recieved a parcel(shown in the pics) that came with a letter and a T-Shirt with dual shock action buttons (ones on the right hand side and on the front something written in japnesse and on the left arm Playstation Logo with Gamer Advisory Panel Written on it.

Here are all the Pics in my imagestation Library:

*www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2102568737

Georgy
G.A.P

OP
Georgy_Can

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Stalker said:
kool................how were u chosen as a G.A.P. member??

Become a really active member @ us.playstation.com but u will need to have good knowledge about Consoles and still its not assured if they will make u a GAP since it all depends on the site (mods etc) and the other factor is that there are thousands of members on those forms and they only made I guess less than 100 GAP's.

Last edited:
IN how many more forums have u posted this **** of urs.

its chip , digit.

u freak, keep ur stuff to urself. what up with ya.

i think u have a serous EGO problems, consult a pyschiatrist

yo! amd man u callin me jealous. iam not jealous man, this georgy guy is posting only abt ps3, gap, etc., in all forums.

*www.chip-india.com/townsquare/viewtopic.php?t=15875

view this.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
@$$gururaj$$ , every one can see how he is very fond of being some gap member , i don't care if he is gap member or a member of parliament , but i am not pi*sed/frustrated like you are . He has right to post it here and has not posted anything offensive yet . So chill.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
$$Gururaj$$ said:
yo! amd man u callin me jealous. iam not jealous man, this georgy guy is posting only abt ps3, gap, etc., in all forums.

*www.chip-india.com/townsquare/viewtopic.php?t=15875

view this.
yo are so right man!
you got nothin to be jealous about,by the looks of your name and avatar.
you can buy your way into any dum club,i'm sure:D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Gururaj: Cut it out Gururaj or else you wont stay long enough to get to know us any better. Atleast try to understand what the other guy is saying before hitting back on him.

@Rest of the Gang: Lets get back on the topic. Any more diversions from the topic will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom