Check the latest!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fellows, here is the latest technology .check this configuration
The alienware guys have built this,
1.intel xeon proccessor.
2.liquid cooling system, this is.
3.to nvidia graphic cards combined to give the punch we gamers need.
4.2.4tera bytes of space!!!!!!!!!!
Want more? find it here *alienware.com/standalone_pages/sli.aspx

If u have got anything like this, then let us know. :lol: :)

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:shock: in india even a single GPU is a costly affair....they do away with
onboard graphics....do u think double PCI-E will be helpfull???

well lets assume...hmmm....maybe will take another whole year for them to be launched in India....what do u say???

OP
S

Santosh Halemani

Journeyman
yup, u r right on saying it may take another year to come to india and i think till then we can atleast dream to get that rocking stuff.and ,no compulsory my friend, i said just take a look and curse ur fate. 8) :wink:

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
hi fellows, here is the latest technology .check this configuration
well buddy, we too do a little bit of browsing ourselves .....
anyway thanks for posting this...
hope no one else will get inspired n fill this forum with
truly "alien to indians" config over here....
for us 2 drool over......

1.intel xeon proccessor.
its something not impossible here...if u hav that kind of money...
also intel is goin 2 bring xeon procesors to desk top soon....(digit dec,p110)

2.liquid cooling system, this is.
liquid cooling is not nothing new 2 the users of this forum as a member has already built a system with it:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9844

3.to nvidia graphic cards combined to give the punch we gamers need.
Havnt u heard abt SLI?????????

4.2.4tera bytes of space!!!!!!!!!!
wats that for?????

swatkat

Technomancer
Check this out:-
it's P4 EE 3.8GHz overclocked to 4.2 GHz and 950 MHz system bus,4 TB of Flash based storage memory(NO HDD) called PuRAM which outperforms a 15000RPM SCSI drive,667 MHz Dual channel DDR2 4GB memory,8 LCD placed side by side called GranCanyon display and much more.....
*www.go-l.com/desktops/machl38/features/

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
it's P4 EE 3.8GHz overclocked to 4.2 GHz and 950 MHz system bus,4 TB of Flash based storage memory(NO HDD) called PuRAM which outperforms a 15000RPM SCSI drive,667 MHz Dual channel DDR2 4GB memory,8 LCD placed side by side called GranCanyon display and much more.....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i must be dreaming yaar......(pinch).........this is sooo awesome...........

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i must be dreaming yaar......(pinch).........this is sooo awesome...........

It is the first Super-BIOS™ (IBPT) and PuRam™ Technology featured personal computer configurable WITHOUT a System Hard Drive with all operating system and program files permanently sitting a on a Flash RamDisk.
dont chek its memory band width,IO etc.....bec i went numb after i did

OP
S

Santosh Halemani

Journeyman
nice one swatkat. keep up the good work budy.nikhil,don't mention price friend we know it will be too much to kill our dreams.also nitrogen, put some nitrogen into urs, it will paste something i don't know. :wink: :twisted:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
swatkat said:
They call this the world's highest DESKTOP performing computer. Certainly that thing is not fitting my deskop. But worth upgrading the desktop if any.
:p
*www.go-l.com/desktops/machl38/features/main.jpg
Other thing....
Among its specification : Gigabit LAN with AI Net
(Artificial Intelligence Net-Diagnosing)
What is the above thing ...any one knows ?

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
:lol: :lol: hehe...nitro.....just had a word with CEO of alienware...

will be giving us top end model for testing nd verification...they have to check if their system will work fine in indian conditions or not.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ur machine along with mine are on their way...will reach u any time...!! :wink:

liquid_nitrogen88

Journeyman
hehe...nitro.....just had a word with CEO of alienware...
will be giving us top end model for testing nd verification...they have to check if their system will work fine in indian conditions or not....
ur machine along with mine are on their way...will reach u any time...!!

:eek: but i have already run LN88 Ultimate PC Mark v1.0.00.01 on it pal....u havnt yet got ur piece?lemme call the chairman then..... :lol:

i am goin to tell them that we need to run the tests for atleast one year to learn about long term durability under indian conditions....especially the humid tropical climate over here in kerala.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
freshseasons said:
swatkat said:
They call this the world's highest DESKTOP performing computer. Certainly that thing is not fitting my deskop. But worth upgrading the desktop if any.
:p
*www.go-l.com/desktops/machl38/features/main.jpg
Other thing....
Among its specification : Gigabit LAN with AI Net
(Artificial Intelligence Net-Diagnosing)
What is the above thing ...any one knows ?

Those Mach machines are a Hoax.It was busted long ago. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom