cheapest smartphone with EDGE, mini/micro port

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterMinds

hell boy
whatever dude....
one must realize the true power of symbian....and never compare symbian with java......symbian allows full control over phone to apps so very high possibilities,....like in symbian cod ec can b installed....and voip java is no where near symbian.....if u intend to use ure phone mor than just calling and listning music and clicking pics.....then symbian is the way atleast.....but e6 allows this all as it has got LINUX based os remeber OS

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
@krates

I didn't compared java against Symbian........I said all works dat can be done with a Symbian fone can be done on a java based SE fone, considering in this price range of phones. Of course, the upper range smartphones can do a lot more........

Power UP

In the zone
Symbian and java are both great,
for example i am using atm sym apps like Joikuspot , Symtorrent, Vbagx etc. which work best is sym phones,
also few java apps like opera mini.

Its the variety ,ease of use and deep integration with phone that makes symbian desirable.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yaar opera mini is nothing infront of opera symbian version use that

well i don't say java sucks ...

well for me i am never gonna buy a java phone if i have can get a smartphone in that budget :)

Power UP

In the zone
+1 Same here, i will also choose a smartphone at the same price range..........otherwise i will get bored :)

x3060

A LOTR fan
you can try htc p3400, its around 10k.
you can mod it to windows mobile 6.1 from xda developers site, just google "xda forums", go to "gene" .
am using it for 2 months now, and happy with it.
just get a 2gb mem stick too (500/-),and it should suit your need.
video player:tcpmp
audio:the default should do
browser:eek:pera for windows mobile .or you can try opera mini, which am using to post this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom