cheapest smartphone with EDGE, mini/micro port

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
5700 is a bit childish and Bulky and K790i has better features than it

childish :lol: heyy guys we have a uncle in this forum . Hi bassam904 AKA UNCLE :D
k790i has better features !!! My s%*t . First Know both of them then comment.

I dont think 5700 is a very smartphone kind of cellphone...basically u wont find a true smartphone for a 10k budget...but i would anyday recommend a MOTOROKR e6 or a K790i...
rest is ur choice....

even if i agree that 5700 is a semi smartphone then y r u suggesting him k790i that is not a smartphone at all :neutral:

Last edited:

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
childish heyy guys we have a uncle in this forum . Hi bassam904 AKA UNCLE
k790i has better features !!! My s%*t . First Know both of them then comment.

I'm just 17 yrs old and u callin me uncle. And i have used both of them so don't teach me.
P.S:- We are help others not to comment on each others

Power UP

In the zone
Better get a 5700 if its available at your place. It matches ur requirement.

edge + 3G + s60 browser + symbian + mini usb = :):p:D

praka123

left this forum longback
ppl call it a brick! but N73 is what you should opt for since @op asked for a smartphone.

for dumb phone -go for SE K790i :D

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
my bro uses both 5700 and N73........but from my experience, I will tell to go for k790i or N73(of course, u hav to flash it to ME edition as my bro did, otherwise u can't feel its real strength). And wat I realized is dat k790i can indeed do very thing dat 5700 can do, though it doesn't hav the 'smart phone' name

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ oh gemme a java call recorder .....

symbian rulez and now don't compare it with java

Symbian is a os

Power UP

In the zone
Symbian has much better and varied apps than java.

If you want a good smartphone then N73 & 5700 are good choices.

OP
Tech.Masti

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
thanks yaars for your valuable suggestion....
but the problem is 5700 is not available here and he cant increase his budget more than 10k, so no n73 :(
so i told him to take moto E6, but he said he dont like Moto:( ( dont know why some people simply hate moto without using it).... still searching for 5700......

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Btw krates. All phones run an OS.Without an OS its impossible to interact with the system. Be specific in saying that Nokia has a Symbian OS.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ wow i was not knowing that thank you

when hundred have windows and 1 has got linux

we are not going to tell that this computer is having windows that one is having windows

we will only tell that this one is only having linux and rest our windows

SE uses there own os which only supports java just like S40 nokia series

:lol:

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
thanks yaars for your valuable suggestion....
but the problem is 5700 is not available here and he cant increase his budget more than 10k, so no n73 :(
so i told him to take moto E6, but he said he dont like Moto:( ( dont know why some people simply hate moto without using it).... still searching for 5700......
E6 is the best option for him. Open his mind to what it can do, in reality, not on paper.

napster007

Padawan
^^ oh gemme a java call recorder .....

symbian rulez and now don't compare it with java

Symbian is a os

HE HE.....:p:p

SE offers a built-in call recording application. Even my old w550i has it!! he he. There maybe a few symbian distictive apps but most of them are also available on java.

PS : know all details before posting!

and yeah.....moto E6 is the best option dude....its the most moddable phone i have ever seen!

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ arey

he was comparing java with symbian

may be SE has a built in i was talking about how can java be better than symbian

if i name some good symbian apz then you will find you nowhere

apart from saying "i am not gonna use that crap application" :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom