cheapest keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I need to buy a keyboard to replace a broken keyboard. Which is the cheapest good branded keyboard? I don't need any frills, just something to type on. Must be ok on the hands though.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
[offtoipic]
:lol:
may we all know how you broke your keyboard?? :D
someone told me that you banged your head into it:p

[ontopic]
get a microsoft basic keyboard, i am using it 2 years from now its works fine.
It also has some extra buttons for common tasks but i am not sure whether it can handle your head bangs :p

:D

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
the one i broke was a microsoft one. It costs 500 rs. i want something cheaper since the money is coming from my pocket. It was an office one by the way. Yeah, I hit it with my head a bit too hard. It has been two days and I have a severe pain in my forehead tillnow. I guess I hurt my skull.

And no, it is not funny to me. I am really out of form nowadays.

oh, did i tell you i broke my spectacles too.

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
Get a Logitech Basic Spill-Proof Keyboard... Should cost about 200 to 250... You can probably get cheaper models in brands like Samsung, Intex, etc, but I dont have any idea how well they last...

Arun

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
got samsung for 190/- will bang my head on table only henceforth, not on kb.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Yeah, I hit it with my head a bit too hard. It has been two days and I have a severe pain in my forehead tillnow. I guess I hurt my skull.

And no, it is not funny to me. I am really out of form nowadays.

oh, did i tell you i broke my spectacles too

ilugd bhai..call center ka itna work pressure aa gaya ? thats y maine pehle hee advise kiya tha ..dont join

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
i am not in call center. I dropped the offer. I was trying to get eclipse to work in centos.

OP
ilugd

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
everyone seems to be rofling and loling away. I will tell you what happened.
I had been trying to get eclipse to work, to install sun java and also to get totem to play dvds. Nothing was working and finally decided to atleast finish eclipse. Searched everywhere with google and no luck. Then suddenly another issue cropped up. I don't even remember what it was. Also I had to submit a report on letter responses received for the radio programs in 103 languages, the next day first thing to my boss and i didn't want to boot into xp yet without resolving the eclipse issue. I was also feeling pretty hot and dry in the room and was drinking a lot of water, which means I was having to run to the bathroom every hour or so. I hate interruptions, especially from my bladder. I was installing another computer with windows xp and somehow the driver cd was not working. No Driver Cd, no ethernet drivers and there was no spare computer in my room. I would have had to go to the office two floor below to get a laptop. (It was only after i banged my head that i thought why didn't i search for the drivers from within linux, duh?) I was pretty frustrated at that point. And did i tell you that it was around 3 in the morning? And then while moving some papers around, I dropped my coffee cup to the floor. (It was empty and didn't break either, but some residue coffee spilt on my books.) I guess it was too much. I had that stress reduction kit image someone had posted on a thread stuck next to my keyboard (bang head here?) And I let loose. I guess my aim was a bit sloppy and I knocked my right temple onto the keyboard. The frame of my specs broke, my space bar was no longer level and i felt like someone had connected a 220 v wire to my right side of the head. (Above the right eye, and a little more right, It still hurts by the way). Next thing i know the keyboard the bottom two rows of my keyboard doesnt work. (The circuit had cracked in three places, i saw later). I turned off the xp system i was installing and used that keyboard. Told my boss the next day to go to hell. and tried to forget about eclipse.
I thought of relieving some stress and began pouring my heart out at #digit and got banned due to no mistake of my own.Pathetic eh?
Some night. I hope everyone had a bad night that night.
And if you still think it is funny, go f*** yourself.
(I need some flexone...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom