cheapest 1 Ghz android phone??

abhishek00990

Broken In
Hello digit. Been a fan for over four years. Would like to know of the cheapest android my money can buy. I am not looking for a good camera or facebook integration, just a 1ghz processor, ample RAM, and hardware qwerty if possible. Brand namess don't matter. Reply soon guys. Running out of time.

techlover

In the zone
I am suggesting this because u want a hardware qwerty + 1 GHz and also cheapest
Nokia Asha 303
Nokia Asha 303: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ errr.Dont get me started on this again.
Its a Symbian.OP Want an android.
And Asha 303 Isnt good

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Karbonn A9 is cheapest 1 Ghz phone but it is completely not worth it.. Save upto Rs 13500 and buy a Neo V.. It even has ICS update now

aroraanant

Explorer
Live With Walkman is the cheap and good android phone with 1Ghz processor, but if you want something good then you can have a look at Desire S and One V

desai_amogh

In the zone
+1 for LWW over mini pro.

Just baught one today at Sony Ericsson Live Coconut Price in India | WT19i Specifications, Features and Reviews

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Why go for LWW with 3.2 inch screen with 320x480 res screen, with no ICS when you can buy Neo V for 14K at almost the same price.. Check ebay, there are plenty of sellers there

if you compare Neo V vs One V, I would choose Neo V - They have exactly the same SoC and specs, both have ICS but Neo V is cheaper and looks a lot sexy

Top Bottom