Cheap wifi webcam to do survillence for home use

far

Keep Going!
Guys..
Suggest me a wifi webcam to do survillence outside our home at night.. will be fit in 1st floor balcony to monitor happenings in front gate...approx..10-15 mtrs distance..

will be used for home..so budget..the cheaper the better..just need one cam only

khmadhu

change is constant!!
in india its difficult to get the cheap one, atleast you have to spend 6-7k. if u can get from china it will be around 2-3k!. that too lot of features.. check with u r friends if anyone travelling frequently to china then its a good deal.

one company i came across is Tenvis. IP Camera, Network camera, Wireless IP Camera!. check that.

if you want full list of china wifi cams.. Download this PDF and go through.. Happy survillence :)

*edmserver.globalsources.com/intimate/tracker/content_path/url_http.3A.2F.2Fakamai.2Eglobalsources.2Ecom.2Eedgesuite.2Enet.2Ff.2F593.2F3445.2F5d.2Fbeverly.2Edownload.2Eakamai.2Ecom.2F3445.2Fmag.2FSecurity_Products-EDM.2EZIP.3Fsource.3D10AXSW01.26WT.2Emc_id.3D4031030.26REQ_ID.3D10AXSW010002236233.26pub.3DSPD/campaignUin_781216/linkUin_31/customerUin_21702/logEnabled_true/ctEnabled_true/trackerType_2/

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
^ Thanks !! Atlast someone replied to my query. Can't spend 6-7k and no friends who travel to China..

Isn' t it possible to get China stuff here in India for similar prices...?.

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Guys..
Suggest me a wifi webcam to do survillence outside our home at night.. will be fit in 1st floor balcony to monitor happenings in front gate...approx..10-15 mtrs distance..

will be used for home..so budget..the cheaper the better..just need one cam only

You can check this product.

Also check D-Link's Website.

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Dome Camera - Try this link
USB DVR - Click here
Tutorial on how to connect, click here.

Reliability - No Idea. I have never used it. I stay in a Rented House. :-(

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Check out this one, exactly what you wanted

Wireless WLAN Security WIFI IR IP 300K Pixels Camera with Night Vision, India - DinoDirect.com

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
its a chinese website...i believe...any local purchase possible of the same item @diablo

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
How about this one?
Wireless CCTV Camera with Night Vision system + Free Gifts for 3 highest bidder | eBay

OR

WIRELESS CCTV CAMERA SECURITY A/V WITH ALL ACCESSORIES | eBay

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Check this website. CCTV Cameras DVR Standalone Security Systems Provider Company in india

msn

खिड़की माने Windows
Hey, one of my friend got this today - CCTV Wireless Security Camera & Surveillance System Price - Buy CCTV Wireless Security Camera & Surveillance System Price in India, Best Prices n Review

Top Bottom