Cheap tablet

bubusam13

Human
Hi, Guys, I need a cheap tablet to carry with me on tours. Are these cheap tablets, for example this CarryPower VIA8650 7'' Tablet PC, Android 2.2, Camera, WiFi 3G, Excellent Touch! | eBay reliable ??

I have another question too. Are internal hard disk prices rising these days ??

clmlbx

Technomancer
Yes, desktop's Internal Hard- disk prices have increased a lot.

How cheap tablet you want .. Give your Budget and purpose of Tablet so you can get beeter recommendation according to your need.

cheapest tablet I heard of was from Beetel 8-10K. I don't know about china tabs and I am not talking about it..

edit :- How can I forget, World's cheapest tablet in India "Aakash"

OP
bubusam13

bubusam13

Human
My purpose is very basic. I'm preparing for CCNP and I need to practice multiple choice questions. They are basically in two formats *.pdf and *.vce
I don't want the burden of carrying a heavy laptop to my office. So I want something just like a pocket PC. And don't want to spend much on it for this simple reason.

Priyanka

In Shameful Misery
Hi, Guys, I need a cheap tablet to carry with me on tours. Are these cheap tablets, for example this CarryPower VIA8650 7'' Tablet PC, Android 2.2, Camera, WiFi 3G, Excellent Touch! | eBay reliable ??

I have another question too. Are internal hard disk prices rising these days ??

Have you considered netbook also as an option? A netbook has a very light weight of around 1.5 kg to 2 kg and it is not bulky like a notebook.

I would suggest you to buy an Intel Atom processor based netbook. It is much more reliable than a cheap tablet. You can get a netbook at a range of Rs. 10,000-15,000 and that too from reputed brands like Asus, Samsung etc.

Top Bottom