Cheap DVD / CD buying advice needed

Sarath

iDota
I am sure almost anyone finding their way here has a few blank DVDs lying around. In fact even I do but I have a specific problem.

I need DVDs for keeping (not-so-important) data for a short while (an year maybe). Can you share what cheap DVDs that you commonly use for such tasks?

I know this is ironic coming from someone who runs a DVD buying guide thread somewhere in this forum. But even I like every other human gets lost at one point or another.

I am looking for something like Rs.10 or (actually)less per DVD (I was going to type Rs.5)

I curretly have 2 spindles of Sony and one verbatim DVD-DL spindle. They cost me 20 and 40 a piece which is too expensive for my odd movie, anime, game collection.

Many of you might suggest a HDD portable / external. I need DVDs only since I might share them with friends and I do not like juggling my HDDs all over my friends circle. I am actually going to offload a few collections of anime and movies off my HDD in this way.

Do let me know the Brand, price and your views on the media you are using (and suggesting) :)

Go for NATIONAL DVD's. They cost Rs.20 for 8.5GB and 10 for 4.7GB. I have kept all of my games and data saved inside them for 1.5 years now and there has been no problems with reading at all.

Top Bottom