Chassis < 2.5k with filters?

pratyush997

Inactive
The 'looks great' thing that you're counting in will fade out very soon, in the long run it will the utility & features that'll decide the VFM of a product.
So I'm too Gonna buy a Cabinet for a Gaming Rig.
Should I Get NZXT Gamma

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Its a great cabinet and absolute VFM. If you need further help open a new thread.

OP
I

iGamer

Broken In
@RiGOD
@pratyush997
Come on guys!! you are making it hard for me to come to a decision!! :-? :hissyfit:

Please give your final vote to any of these:
CM Elite 430 @ 2.8k available in local shop (w/o side window will be alright)
NZXT Gamma @ 3.2k with shipping (Goes way out my budget 0f 2.5k) might be available in my local shop at 3k.
NZXT source 210 Elite @ ?? will have to find out

I want to go for CM elite 430 coz of my budget :wink:

What do you all vote for????
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
OP
I

iGamer

Broken In
You're conveniently forgetting BitFenix Merc Alpha @ 2.5k inclusive of shipping.

Are you talking about the one on this site?

I am not considering the BitFenix Merc Alpha bcoz I will be receiving my PSU today and I really very excited and don't want to wait any more days to build my 1st system. :hyper:
I gave those two choices bcoz I know that elite 430 is available in my local shop and NZXT Gamma being a popular one might also be available there, but BitFenix is new in India and is provided by only one guy from erodov forum(hence will have to ship it :cry: )

I am not ignoring your opinion, RiGOD, I just don't want to wait anymore.

Thanks

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ RiGOD - about the cons mentioned on CM Elite 430 :

filter removal is not an easy task without damaging the filters - there's absolutely no issue in removing and cleaning those filters.

small power and reset buttons - they are big enough IMO and though it's a little hard to press the quality of the buttons are very good.

RiGOD

SoLa BeLLaToR...
^^Both of the above mentioned cons were not stressed in my post. I was just telling about the lack of cable management holes and dust filters.

OP
I

iGamer

Broken In
Well I am really sorry all of you guys who have answered my questions, but my father :enforcer: shot down all my choices :argue: as he very firmly denied :boink: me from spending more than 2k on the cabinet + fans.

So I have no other choice but to go for CM elite 311 and be happy with it. Though I will add fans in future or hopefully get a new cabi with a bit of savings :cool:

So well all this discussions were for naught, but I do hope someone else might be able to benefit from these posts.

Thanks for your time, and sorry once again

Top Bottom