Cellphone with GPRS/Bluetooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliasghark

who? what?
Hello everyone!

Which is the cheapest cellphone with GPRS? And whats the least one should expect to pay to get GPRS and Bluetooth?

Samsung c100 is around 5k - with gprs only.

I just want to make sure - can we use a cellphone with gprs and bluetooth as a modem to browse the net on a Pda or PC?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well what u are asking for is a cell with a minimum of gprs and bluetooth technology.well then its seems that if a gprs basic handset would cost u a minumum amt (my c100 costed me abt 7,300 but without bluetooth) as bluetooth would cost u additional amt.so i advice u try in for the nokia N-Gage it costs around 9,000 to 10,000k atleast depending on ur dealer it might be a little tough on your budget but is sure winner in all category u need from bluetooth to mp3 and even gaming facility.just opt for it if u have the cash.

OP
aliasghark

aliasghark

who? what?
Thanks allwyndlima and ricky.

Does anyone know good cellphones other than the models mentioned here which have gprs and bluetooth? Ngage is a bit out of the normal shape and design that most are accustomed to.

I plan to spend around 10k.

OP
aliasghark

aliasghark

who? what?
I just heard of Philips Fisio 820 - it seems it has both GPRS and bluetooth and that too at an amazing price - Rs.7500 only!! But unfortunately, I wasn't able to find it in the 4 shops i visited till now. Is it not available anywhere?

Another thing, is Sony Ericsson T68i a good buy?

OP
aliasghark

aliasghark

who? what?
I have found that Ngage is a good cellphone with gprs and bluetooth. Has anyone used it? Can it be used to access the net (GPRS) on a PC by connecting it to the PC via bluetooth?

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
i need a second hand mob for less than 2.5k, i already have nokia 6610. this one for my mom

lighthouse911

Broken In
well, SE T68i has a bad 256 color display.Also it is not really famous for it's reception.Other then that it is just way better then all other cheap bluetooth/gprs handset.

I think that the model is discontinued but u can find a good second hand example 4 around 4k.

khandu

In the zone
I recommend Nokia 8310 : small, sleek, sexy..

has GPRS + FM Radio..

only -ve part is it is not colour screen..

techie_it

Broken In
hey ..
Sony Eroic t230 ..it has everything like MMS , GPRS,Color Screen and stuff like that , u can get a first hand piece at around 5000/- odd , do some research ...try the website...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom