Cellphone market share in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

[A]LT.F4

Broken In
Can someone tell me from where to find the statistics which shows the market share of cellphones in India.. Like which company is on top, followed by the other manufacturers... marketshare wise...
I tried everywhere.... :( Its urgent.. PLease thanx.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't know about Indian marketshare, but in International market share, Nokia is on top followed by Samsung, Motorola and then Sony Ericsson. Even in India Nokia is on top, followed by Samsung. I don't know about third and fourth place company.

OP
A

[A]LT.F4

Broken In
Thats the confusion... In India some say SE is second, some say Samsung... :( And i am unable to find the written source anywhere....

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I still think its Samsung at number 2, because they also have CDMA phones in their product range, especially low-end ones, and in India where CDMA is on rise, this makes for a big difference. SE does not have any CDMA phones plus their low-end phones aren't very popular. I'm sure Samsung sells more phones than SE. Next might be LG which is also a strong player in the low-end segment due to a large range of cheap CDMA phones. Its the low-end phones which account for most of the sales of a company, and currently these are what SE lacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom