Cell Under 10k

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I'm planning on buying a cell under 10k and would be using it for day to day use only.. Good processor and RAM is a must and i can compromise on the camera quality..

Presently short listed Lumia 520 but i'm open to suggestions..

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I'm planning a cell under 10k and would be using it for day to day use only.. Good processor and RAM is a must and i can compromise on the camera quality..

Since, you have not told anything about Apps and Games, I'll also suggest you Lumia 520

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I'm planning a cell under 10k and would be using it for day to day use only.. Good processor and RAM is a must and i can compromise on the camera quality..

Get lumia 520 from indiatimes if you are comfortable with long waiting period & no cod option.
Today they are facing some technical issue but if it gets resolved then you can get it for 8712.[display price 9899 less 12% disc till midnight]

Sorry my bad..
No midnight sale disc on nokia lumia

Last edited:
OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Since, you have not told anything about Apps and Games, I'll also suggest you Lumia 520

I will be using normal day to day apps and little bit gaming like street surfer or temple run 2..

shreymittal

Being Human
Are you talking about WP8 on this line. "It requires 1GB of RAM"

Temple Run both runs on my SGS Advance flawlessly

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
Temple Run 2 is not on WP8. Temple Run won't run on L520, L620, L720 and HTC 8S. It requires 1GB of RAM, buddy.

I was just quoting some examples.. i'l be doing only time pass gaming so it shouldn't be a major considration.
L520 has a 1 Gb processor and 512 RAM so i guess it should be able to handle a little bit of gaming without lag..

Slaughter

Broken In
Advised 520 to one of my friend, he bought it and is very happy...he says :Mailing, calling , messaging, lil bit gaming,interface..all gr8

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Yep.

I was just quoting some examples.. i'l be doing only time pass gaming so it shouldn't be a major considration.
L520 has a 1 Gb processor and 512 RAM so i guess it should be able to handle a little bit of gaming without lag..

Then, Go for WP8 without any second thoughts.

Yep.

Yep.

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
The only problem with windows phone is that you cant customise the interface..:-|

The only problem with windows phone is that you cant customise the interface..:-|

Shah

Cyborg Agent

In that case, you have an army of droids to choose from, buddy.

In that case, you have an army of droids to choose from, buddy.

OP
ShankJ

ShankJ

Been There, Done That!!
I'm unable to decide whether to go for L520 or chose an android phone within the same budget.:-|

Top Bottom