Celebrating Friendship day first time in my life (patience really pays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Being a techy and always out of the league i never had gud frnds. As the others were either too jealous of me or they just cant like my way of life. So i never got the chance to celebrate frndship day . But things always dont remain the same .Actually my first luv with whom i am in love from over 8yrs "yes u read it right its eight" (she lives in a different city frm the last 2 yrs) . Refer here:- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=720029&postcount=2 finally started to talk with me online since the last two months and i got solid signs that she loves me too. on friday (25th) afternoon she started asking me "common utsav tell me who was ur crush in school" . Now how can i say to her that it was she herself. :oops: .but i mustured some courage and told indirectly her that it was she. Then she said i ve to go and went offline . She didnt replied my smses and calls. I suspected some problm and tried to knw that whats the problm. Then i took my bike and went to the Jhansi- Delhi railway track and sent her this pic *img244.imageshack.us/img244/9426/trnxa9.th.jpg as mms and told her that am going to go under the next train as i am feeling very guilty for the afternoon incident. Girls melt like ice in the sun :D The train in this pic was passing at a damn high speed and i took gr8 pains to shoot this pic standing very near to the track. :D . Then i was bombarded with her calls but i picked up the call after half an hour and found her crying :( . She said that if something would have happnd to u then have u ever thot what would have happnd to me. Today she said to me that even i am her crush frm the last 8 yrs but she was shy to tell. Am so happy now after getting to knw this. My patience is paying me off. Next yr i will go to her city and i will confess my love for her because i dont think that confessing love online now is a gud idea. Today i went to Archies gallery and bought a card, frndship band and some chocolates for her. Now dtdc is my saviour :)) .This is the first time ever that i bought a gift for someone. And this will be the first time that i will be celebrating frndship day too but the difference is that i will not be having her next to me but i will have her in my heart :)

btw shantanu suggested me a techy way to confess my love. He said tell her "I Love You from the inside of my quad core heart with 4GB RAM and GTX 280 SLI graphics card to visualize our future " :neutral: :p :p :D .

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
@Pathik It was a prank :D .which i did to know more what my love thinks abt me. I showd that suicide wala link to her and she gave me lotsa pravachan which i wont reveal here as it sounds too romantic.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
wtfs! I hope I am still getting paid for my expert suicide solutions!

dude you SUCK,and you both are EMOs.I hope you guys make kids who are even more emo than you,that would be record of some sort I guess. seriously,the age old "radha mujhe chod kar mat jana,nahin to main apni jaan de dunga,aur phir tum apne aap to kabhi maaf nahin kar paogi!" still works?ffs!

and please for god's sake don't use that line by shantanu,arggg....you guys make me pull my hairs out.

I also hope you know you escaped an accidental suicide narrowly,high speed trains generate a very low pressure one near them,exactly where you were standing.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
nahi bhai don't take shantanu's advice on how to propose her.. if she's not into computers so much then she would laugh.. and man.. propose her face 2 face.. that's the way.. maine abhi tak do galz ko propse kiya hai and wo bhi phone par.. both refused.. ab koi teesri milti hi nahi :D

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
@hellknight i will be proposing her face 2 face nxt yr after my competive xams (am really much more concentrated on my studies now after this incident.)
Best part is that she is somewhat techy and am making her more techy these days
@devil wtf is emo? And yes u r right abt that pressure thingy next to high speed trains but man am courageous :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^emo cuts his/her wrist himself/herself (they are often characterized as overly sensitive kids, not afraid of showing deep emotions in public places, a sign of deep understanding)
typical emo pair
*static.flickr.com/118/317073169_5170a5632d_m.jpg

for more check urbandictionary.com

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
next year.. damn man.. itna intezaar.. tum mahaan ho.. arey usko propose kar lo... man.. i also have to do something.. one gal.. like her since last 8-9 years.. ek din dost ka birthday tha.. sabhi ne khub pi and I'd about 9-10 vodka pegs.. I proposed her on phone... and she said... ki tumne propose bhi kiya to kaise.. damn yaar.. tell me what to do.. i haven't talked to her since.. but uska phone aaya tha when i'd my accident last month..

jal_desai

In the zone
PARRRRRRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
@hellnight i love her man. I will propose her in a right manner when everything will be positive and there will be no family issues with her. And dude u r talking abt 1 yr? Its nothing for me . I fell in love with her when i was just 10 yrs. I havnt seen her from over 4 yrs . Just saw her in the pics she sent recently. But still the love is as it was when i saw her first time. And remember she has a elder bro too whom she fears, so i gotta b careful . Btw i will surely go to meet her on my birthday in november whatever the cost.
@devil u dont knw abt both of us. We were the all time toppers in school. Sometimes she used to be ahead and sometimes i .thats y we r knowledgeable enough whats right nd whats wrong. She is very worried abt her career thats y i dont wanna spoil her dreams by proposing her and distracting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom