Catch hot deals at EBay India, while it lasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a wireless headfone, 20 pack dvd, speakers for my ipod, 42 pc magnetic toolkit. Had to create 4 different account in ebay. paid only 200 bucks for the wireless headfone and rest of them got through a 250 bucks discount coupon with no minimum purchase limit

isn't that illegal ? :confused:

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I dont know that illegal or not ..I got a good deal and went for it..Some people were saying that Ebay did that knowingly to increase traffic to their site. who knows??

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
^^because one voucher can be used only once per account. So to use it multiple times I created 4 accounts

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Not much, as the Rs.300/- off coupon expired, now you have free gift coupons
ok, ahow do I find good deals at ebay, how to know which is reliable,
I can a buy pendrive, headphones or something. earlier i see people got real cheap pendrives or corsair etc.

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
*Always use Paise Pay for payment
*Try Dealing with power sellers or people with lot of postive feedback
*Use common sense, like if you are getting a 32GB pendrive for 750 buck, then it surely fake:p

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Ofcourse it is illegal! And this was prolly one of the main reasons many genuine sellers on eBay had to suffer!!

Why would Seller Suffer ???? Most of them specially listed the items at 500 so people could use coupons and they could buy multiple and send a single courier

Only Ebay had to suffer

Pat

Beyond Smart
Why would Seller Suffer ???? Most of them specially listed the items at 500 so people could use coupons and they could buy multiple and send a single courier

Only Ebay had to suffer

It seems you have not been following the latest developments on eBay. What happened is that many (I repeat MANY) users started to misuse the coupons (creating multiple accounts for example) which led to eBay suspending the seller's account (and so no payment) after he had shipped stuff to the buyer! Ofcourse, it was eBay's mistake in the first place, but people misusing the coupons could have acted like a trigger to this! I know of a genuine seller who lost more than 1L on eBay because of this!

OP
gary4gar

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
It seems you have not been following the latest developments on eBay. What happened is that many (I repeat MANY) users started to misuse the coupons (creating multiple accounts for example) which led to eBay suspending the seller's account (and so no payment) after he had shipped stuff to the buyer! Ofcourse, it was eBay's mistake in the first place, but people misusing the coupons could have acted like a trigger to this! I know of a genuine seller who lost more than 1L on eBay because of this!
Its the matter of bearing losses!
Ebay does not want to suffer,so it made sellers suffer:|

Bad Ebay!

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
I too am selling on ebay.in but if Ebay is offering a discount of 5% of 10% then ebay would give the discount from their side and not from the sellers side. Eg: if I am selling a product at ebay for Rs.1000/- and if ebay offers a discount on it for Rs.100/- they would still pay me Rs.1000/- (minus ebay fees of course) but give the discount of Rs.100/- from their pockets.

Pat

Beyond Smart
I too am selling on ebay.in but if Ebay is offering a discount of 5% of 10% then ebay would give the discount from their side and not from the sellers side. Eg: if I am selling a product at ebay for Rs.1000/- and if ebay offers a discount on it for Rs.100/- they would still pay me Rs.1000/- (minus ebay fees of course) but give the discount of Rs.100/- from their pockets.

You are right, but thats not what I was talking about.

L

lokesh.mujawdiya

hey any baap of the coupon offer for february 09 ? like Rs.300 or Rs.250 flat discount pls update...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom