Casio hl122 calculator

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
I don't know where to post it so i psted it here.

My father want this calculator , because he is in practice with this model for more than 25 years.
Dealers says that company is not making this model and there is no older stock..

I am finding on net but there is new version of it and it is different.
Can any one help???
Please,,

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cu5niRs7sho/TvyHaWMRvKI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/GWbPLM_SXis/s640/29122011561.jpg
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-IghLHlrIO-o/TvyHaTRxHgI/AAAAAAAAAQw/Cx3AKc4YrVU/s640/29122011563.jpg

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Thanks for help but my father says that there is no calculator which have buttons like this model !!*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cu5niRs7sho/TvyHaWMRvKI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/GWbPLM_SXis/s640/29122011561.jpg
If any one have this same model i am ready to buy it..

jkshah

Right off the assembly line
I don't know where to post it so i psted it here.

My father want this calculator , because he is in practice with this model for more than 25 years.
Dealers says that company is not making this model and there is no older stock..

I am finding on net but there is new version of it and it is different.
Can any one help???
Please,,

Hi,

Were you able to find this model? My dad has been using this model since many years and loves it. It's screen is damaged and we are looking for a new one but can't find it anywhere. Please let me know if you were able to buy a new one. Thanks.

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Hi,

Were you able to find this model? My dad has been using this model since many years and loves it. It's screen is damaged and we are looking for a new one but can't find it anywhere. Please let me know if you were able to buy a new one. Thanks.

Same here..
Can't find ..

Top Bottom