Career in Networking!

buddyram

New Voyage
Hi Folks,

I am ramesh from Bangalore. I have completed Diploma in Computer Science & Engg. with 58% in 2003. After completing it i was too hesitant to pursue my career in field of computers, as the syllabus which i studied was quite outdated and the present, then, market was difficult to understand. So I worked in the industry which was irrelavant to my field for four years. In the meantime, I planned to complete degree(B. Sc in IT) through Distance Education and later thought of jumping into my field.

In mid-2008, I had to face huge financial crisis due to certain reasons, partially due to the market recession also(I also lost my JOB). Now, I have recovered almost and want to pursue the career in Networking. For that, I have completed CCNA course from a reputed institute. In the meanwhile, I would also complete my Last semester of B. Sc in IT by this year which i had dropped out due to financial crisis.

After completing the course(CCNA) also i am not receiving sufficient job updates. I am quite perplexed about how to get prepared for my dream job!!! After getting the job, my plan is to do CCSP or CCVP!!!

Last but not least, I am tech geek regarding the WEB, i learn everything which come in my way pertaining the WEB. How shall i correlate the WEB with NETWORKING in my career.

Please suggest me with your valuable feedback, I am in a turmoil.

regards
ramesh

motobuntu

Journeyman
@ramesh, refer to local newspapers for vaccancies in IT department of some office or small company contact them and if selected start working even if they pay less. You have not completed your graduation so it's unlikely that you'll get call from big companies.
In every field experience is the best teacher and don't stop your studies after graduation, keep moving.

hope this helps.

Top Bottom