Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys…..

I am currently studying in Grade 10 (C.B.S.E.) in Katmandu, Nepal…………. As You all are aware of the fact that we all have to choose a subject in this Class for 10+2 …………. Henceforth could you please guide me …………….since…… All your Guidelines will help me a lot in choosing a correct Filed……..……. which shall make my Future……………….

I am in Bit Confusion…………….Shall I go For piloting or Any field related to Computer…………….What is the Career aspect of it? What is the required marks………………and………so on………..

And Guys..............wht r the fields….. related to Computer……as I hv don’t much info regarding it…………………………..and hey wht is It and to wht it is related to.............

Thanks in Advance…………..
Your Help Can Solve out my problem…………………

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Hello guys, I got 76.1% in H.S.C. and 196/300 in PCM. I also have 40 in AIEEE and 97 in MH-CET. So, what college should I opt for? Please help.

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
@RON
If you r not interested in fields related to medicine, just go blindly for the computer+maths+physics group for now. These r the basic for almost all tech oriented fields....
Regarding your actual career, its u to diecide based on ur intrest. If you are too blind to make a choice on career, u can decide it while you start for ur col'.

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
Have a look at this

*www.blurtit.com/q782413.html

CSE deals with both the internal and external issues related to computing, while IT is somwhat like the END USER relying heavily on external issues...

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
damnthenet said:
Have a look at this

*www.blurtit.com/q782413.html

CSE deals with both the internal and external issues related to computing, while IT is somwhat like the END USER relying heavily on external issues...
which one is better??

cynosure

UbuntuUser
damnthenet said:
Have a look at this
*www.indiaeducation.info/Top_Colleges/

Hell!! Who needs the top 10 colleges:D

Anyways, since this thread is related to educational opps can anyone here tell me what colleges can I get for AIEEE rank 20K ??? I want to do CSE.

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
sorry for bumping this old thread , but i didnt want to start a new one and this made more sense.
SO , i passed 12th (CBSE) this year with below average percentage.(dont ask !)
I am not interested in doing graduation. I am looking at other options such as specific diploma courses which will propell me abroad (where i can further enhance my knowledge) As of know i am thinking of joining Gecko (www.geckoindia.com) for 3D animation and NIIT for Network Security and Adm. There are many important certifications like RHCE (hope i got that right !) and CCNA . IN particular about CCNA can you please tell me how to go about it and which level is good ?(stupid to ask ,obv expert is good - but still ..) Also are there any study centers in Delhi ?

Any Help will be gladly appreciated :)

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
The IAE (integrated ANIIT program) intended for engineering students as a dual course is in my opinion a better course than other such programs offered by NIIT........
They offer it only at select centers if I am right and so the quality of education is close to what is promised.......
Anyone undergoing IAE course?????????

multicoder

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,
Can u help me out for little bit on this..?I am trying to explain my position or point of view here in detail.
I did my graduation from one of the best engineering college , K J Somaiya .I was a brilliant student thrugh school days too.I had secured PCM 94% in XIIth.But later during my 2nd year due to family problem n some health problem too I got sliped off the track slightly.But I knw its nt worth blaming the situation anywhere for something.
So I just want to do the best possible with my career with whaterver I am today or offcourse improving it if needed in any case , during this present conditions.
At the starting I struggled to get the job in IT( Since I always dreamt of being as an software engineer !though I did eng from EXTC stream!!), but I managed to get one though its v poor one! But here also I am doing my best! And also they are pretty much happy with my performance,my boss must be thanking to recession otherewise the somaiyati guy like me wuld never had came to such organization..!!
Currently I am working on php (the lowest level of techn in IT as as many say it!),
I am intermediately proficient in java but I knw its not enough.I dnt hav work ex in java! SO iniatialy I thought to get it by doing my own project , so had installed netbeans on my laptop too! But I culd not get proper guidance so I left dat idea n started with C++,Becoz I thought it wil be easy for me to get proficient on C++ quickly and suceedingly to get the job in some good MNC on 1+ yr expeieance !
Is it worth doing so? So plz suggest me wht shld I do to improve my career path……ur suggestion is anticipated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom