Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
RIGHT....
IF fan of sports i can explain in that language.............
FOOTBALL---Ever seen it....if u nderstand then......if a midfielder can attack and defend then the managers greatest problem is solved.....DO WHAT SITUATION REQUIRES

CRICKET-- if ur cricket fan..then what aallrounder does in cricket...Pick wicket when requierd or score quick run......

JUST MATTERS IF U CAN DELIVER WHEN IT IS REQUIRED........
LUCK ALSO MATTERS DUDE....

TALENT IS NOTHING WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY......... ;)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
err..I dont mean to interrupt, but, can anyone tell me the procedure for entering Maharastra PET? Where the forms are available?How much for the Form?

Also, can you list tell the best Engineering colleges (Alongwith official websites) in Pune,Amravati?

dinesh_mettur

Journeyman
hello to everyone am doing engg b.e instrumentation but my intersects are towards the newtorking field in future i wanna 2 become system admin

there are some many types of tech jobs are available in present sceneraio,

do any degree for ex engineering or mca or mba

1. software develpoment
2. game development
3. quality control check (QQC) for software testing by using tools (future )
4. networking management ( some certified courses like mcse,ccna,n+ ans so
on)
5. system admin
6.tech writer ( writing tech news in magazines )- now digit is hiring the peoples

so tech field is like a ocean so first we hav to set a goal and then we hav to work for that particular field

so if u hav still query about any tech news just post u r doubts iam ready to ans u r questions

iam a techonology lover and am inspired by the digit

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
I am in BCA (Bachelor in computer application) 2nd year and also doing gniit cource of niit. wat r the opportuinity available here in Mumbai in the field of java? if yes than which field? and
next year we will have final year project. can any body suggest me on project?

S

SE><IE

@damnthenet: cool man. Lokks like our interests are similar. I wanna be a CEH :D

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
I m B.E. in Biotechnology. I m much more intrested in computers & I know C, C++, VB and little bit about Assembly. What shud I do now?

- Search for a job in Biotech & join it? (Still searching but...)
- Search for a job in computers join it?
- Learn more programing & languages?
- Forget about computers & concentrate on Biotech?

I want advice from all of u & it will b much better if links/addresses can b provided. Thx in advance.

OP
damnthenet

damnthenet

Journeyman
@n2casey
It's you to decide the field of work... But if u r bent on working in computer field, just go ahead.....There's great scope...but make urself qualified.

Last edited:

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
For career related questions join the VYOM group on Yahoo groups. They have varied Questions Papers for placements from varied companies.

saurav_nolakha

Broken In
I want to learn LINUX ....and then for RHCE...
what's the scope ?are there any other standard exams like this?
i am a 5th sem comp. engg. student

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
MBA is hot. True. But tell me...few years down the line we have more MBA passouts than engineers..as all engineers (almost) going for an MBA....then what becomes of the industry ?
Already we have dearth of engineers going for Masters..as a result R & D part of Companies trying out India r going to be dissapointed.
So indeed MBA is hot, but thos who already have good technical skills and like their subjects should try their luck at Masters too...IMHO.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
it depends on what one wants to be after 10 years of service......
Everyone wants to be on higher managerial position...as there is more prestige and respect there...and one can rise in company from management level....so MBA is obvious choice..but just doing MBA and having degree will not get u to top..SKILLS....r also required....which should be correctly implemented..... ;)

akshar

Broken In
Only 20% of jobs out there are for programmers and our universities are pumping out only ill trained programmers who are comparable to clerks in conventional office system.
So if you want to become big you should think big. Learn programming languages in depth and at the same time develop soft skills such as excellent communication skills, leadrship qualities. keep you clarity of thought maintained throught out your career.
Dont focus much on the academics but try to identify your potentials and nurture them. B.E. or MBA or M Tech or MCA are just ways to do all this. The real opportunity lies within.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
MBA is for those who have a management potential. For the engineer lot out there, I thin BE, B.Tech, MCA is the only good thing out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom