Career Guidance Help Plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

::cyborg::

In the zone
hi guys,

cyborg here again with a new doubt

guys iam in my 6th final sem exams of mca and iam confused about where to step in IT industry

my 10 and 12 and graduation marks are not good and for a fresher these marks are essential

so i want to know that i should master in

java and oracle

or what

i like java and oracle as they are the highest paid jobs after experience

iam totally confused please help

see at the age of 25 iam useless guy my father goes to office at this age and iam sitting at home

my father and mother dont say anything to me but i know they expect from me

so please help me :-( thanks
::cyborg::

Bump

Last edited:

cYberTiger

Right off the assembly line
I suggest you to do some certification course in Java/Oracle if you are really intersted in java/oracle..all the best....

ToyTowner

Right off the assembly line
hi guys,
i like java and oracle as they are the highest paid jobs after experience

Don't step into anything just because you heard good things about the pay. I've seen many people getting into the wrong technology with a big hype in the beginning and then later regretting their decision. Jump into what you like doing the most. What interests you, etc. etc.

Regards,
TT.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Do Java - (Core, Advanced and J2EE) and clear the certification course (Sun's). It will be a notable addition to your resume.

rajeshkannan

Broken In
hey man! i give you some value tips "you met 100 people=1book" "100books=1 practical knowledge. so any IT job start your career after you'lldecide. what you are learn in this field. first join to job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom