Car symbol robbers in my city

abhidev

Human Spambot
the manufacturers should provide a detachable logo so that the consumer can take it back home whenever he parks the car. :D

tkin

Back to school!!
The thieves are mostly school and college students, most of them come form middle class or upper class families even having their own cars, this is a bad habit.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
ahh yes....we faced that problem a lot in mumbai where my uncle's toyota innova's logo went missing...that was almost more than a year ago...its been going on for a while...

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Many of them are drug addicts too and most do it just for the heck of it because they truly believe they will never get caught.

tkin

Back to school!!
Many of them are drug addicts too and most do it just for the heck of it because they truly believe they will never get caught.
If they are caught, atleast in kolkata, they will beat to a pulp, mostly by other people who have no connection to the car(as we say in bengali "Gonodholai")

Anish

Spectre
Once I saw a HM ambassador with a Mercedes-Benz logo mounted infront.! And a Mauruti 800 with a BMW logo.now remembered on seeing this post.

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Alright. I have finally decided I wont buy a Mercedes now. By the way, logo of my friend's Maruti (alto, i think) is stolen and he is freakin furious! loll

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
In Pune you can see cars with missing logos and autorickshaws adorned with BMW, Mercedes-benz and even Tata logos. :D

revolt

Banned
By reading this thread i remembered somebody once stole my Nissan logo.Then i stole one from another car and fitted it into mine.:D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
the motive is simple:thieves steal ur car's logo and sell it to accessory shops .then to restore your logo-less ride to its former logo-full brand-stinking glory you have to go to an accessory shop and buy it.so in a way THEY MAKE YOU PAY FOR YOUR STOLEN CAR'S LOGO
its an accessory shop-thief nexus
in return thieves get some extra pocket money

Top Bottom