me got this broadpants connection

me love internet radio from winamp and windows media player

me want to capture it and save the songs in my harddisk

and then transfer them to my portable stuff and enjoy

how ??? is it possibul

please help

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Broadpants is good but its a bit old fashion. Any way connect line out to line in with a cable having stereo jack at both ends and record content using any recorder. Thats it.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Just get a standard double ended stereo cable (with stereo jacks at both the ends of the cable). Connect one end to the Line Out of your sound card, and the other end to the Line In.

Then just use any standard audio recording program (like GoldWave) to record the audio

Of course, in the recording program, make sure that you select the source as "Line In".

---
I just searched!

softcd

Broken In
Try 3aLab iRadio.

Site link:
*www.3alab.com/

Brief Info:
Rip your favourite music from different Internet radio stations over the world. Our software allows you to collect your music in mp3 format, find radios by given criteria, make mp3 and audio CDs. Current version of iRadio supports several types of streams, export and import of playlists, flexible search engine.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
rama007 said:
me want to capture it and save the songs in my harddisk

and then transfer them to my portable stuff and enjoy
Concieva DownloadStudio is a feature packed download mgr which might help u.
DownloadStudio Audio and Video Capture is a specialized application that lets you capture audio and video content from other applications. You can use this to capture streaming audio and video that is being streamed from streaming web servers.

DownloadStudio Audio and Video Capture can capture frames from the application that is playing the media you are interested in. On computers with adequate processing power (typically a CPU of 1.5GHz or greater and 256MB RAM), you can capture around 50 frame per second to create very good quality motion video.

the software has full support for streaming media like Windows streaming media files (WMA, WMV, WAX, WVX, and ASX), Quicktime servers (QT) and Real servers (RA, RAM, RM).

download link: *www.download.com/DownloadStudio/3000-2071-10369396.html

going a bit away from the original topic: DownloadStudio is one helluva software...its loaded with features like flash detecting/capturing, http(s), ftp, mms, rtsp browsing, and smooth integration with IE, mozilla, FF, netscape, Opera...i'll recommend u guys to give it a try...but the downside is, its a 16 mb download, and its a bit heavy on the system...and an important feature which i sorely miss is the zip preview (as in MassDownloader).

Ashootosh said:
just wanna ask one thing.............. IS THIS LEGAL???
if the the site doesnt permit it, its very illegal to capture any media....so pls read all documents and agreements carefully bfor going ahead. :)

Ashootosh

Broken In
i dont think so any site permits this thing (bcoz if they do ,then i think they would also allow to download songs)

{MaX}

Right off the assembly line
According to most people, capturing radio streams is perfectly legal.
You can use StreamRipper (*www.streamripper.sourceforge.net) , a plugin for Winamp, to record streaming music.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
u can use total recorder,it's a very cool proggie which can record anything & everything that passes thru ur sound card.It does this by placing it's own
driver over the sound card driver so that any audio stream goes to the card thru the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom