Canvas 4 ??

Droid_Z

Banned
Motorola Razr Maxx is terribly expensive, old,outdated,bulky,lacks availability and Motorola is officially out of India.

Not everyone needs a mammoth battery (RAZR MAXX), but everyone EXPECTS a DECENT battery for a Rs25000 Phone, a battery life thats on par or superior to most phones in the market, and Nexus 4 is among the bottom of the goo pile when it comes to battery. Statistics and Data proves it... So please please stop defending its battery power....If it suffices for you it wont necessarily suffice for the majority of the people...When i Rs25000 Google flagship dies faster than Galaxy Ace (which is a bad battery phone) , it a bit embarrassing. It has a dissapointing battery, JUST admit it ,please.

"12 gig is enough for 80% of the people."--disagree, more like 50% people,a closer value i must say. In a day and age when we wanna play Real Soccer , Real Racing 3, Nfs MW..12 Gb is less. Whats the point of having a high end Quad core phone when you dont wanna stuff it with HD games and HD movies?

Why should he admit that battery life sucks if it's working for him for a whole day without having to charge twice ??
Why should one admit it just because u think it sucks.. ??

HD 1080p vids are useless on a phone having 720p resolution any way. they are meant to be enjoyed on big screens.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ Exactly...

@ mikael_schiffer
My N4 is lasting a full day on a morning charge & I have to charge it only next day.. So for me ya for me it's good.
Why should I admit that my battery is **** if it's giving satisfactory performance for me !!
Why ? just because u r shouting from roof tops ??

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Even for me N4 is lasting for more than a day on a single charge.

@mikael_schiffer I'm not sure what you're cribbing about. If you dislike N4, so be it. But don't impose your views on others. There are many users of N4 here who claim that the battery lasts easily more than a day. And you keep telling it is CRAP! If you had used the phone personally yourselves, I would have agreed to your opinion.

OP
vrk

vrk

Broken In
wo wo wo..... so much argument .... chill out..... Dudes....

I took Sony Xperia ZR !!!!! and I really Liked it.
it has all the things which I require I checked n4 also and its seriously smart one....
but i was having enough money for xperia zr and for 29k i think its worth it....

by the thank you all of you for your help.... !!!!

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz

it has all the things which I require I checked n4 also and its seriously smart one....
but i was having enough money for xperia zr and for 29k i think its worth it....

Great to hear. Nice to know that you extended the budget and bought a ZR. From Canvas 4 to ZR, that is quite a big leap :)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Congo :thumbup:

Even for me N4 is lasting for more than a day on a single charge.

@mikael_schiffer I'm not sure what you're cribbing about. If you dislike N4, so be it. But don't impose your views on others. There are many users of N4 here who claim that the battery lasts easily more than a day. And you keep telling it is CRAP! If you had used the phone personally yourselves, I would have agreed to your opinion.

You guys are not getting my point or simple didnt read what i wrote in my previous post. People manage 1 day with a N4 merely because they dont use it extensively like,lets say, a Xperia S user would or a Canvas 4 user would.
I seriously dont wanna type out everything but since spoon feeding is needed to you all, ill give you an analogy. And please READ it...dont just quote and reply some fresh nonsense like before..cuz if you read it, you wont post any furthur arguements.

An eskimo come to India, visits Shimla, and heads to Mumbai. Mumbaikars ask, "how is the weather is Shimla", the eskimo says " really Warm"
Eskimo here is telling the truth from his perspective,although to the rest of nation it is a lie. Facts,Data and Stats proves that Shimla is a cold place compared to the rest of the nation

A Nexus user comes to Think-Digit Forum, uses his N4 frugally, no live wallpaper, no Live Widgets, surfing web only for refrerence etc etc (basically NOT enjoying some of Android features). A new Thing Digit Forum member opens a thrread asking " How is the N4 battery life". The N4 horde shout in unision- "Great battery,lasts me over a day". The N4 fans are telling the truth from their perspective,although to the rest of the mobile world it is a lie. Facts,Data and Stats proves that N4 is a phone with underwhelming battery performance comapred to rival smartphones.

and please dont get me started on the 12GB internal memory tourniquet...

If you N4 fans still didnt catch my drift then ill come up with an easier to understand analogy next time :)

Congrats dude, love it like your son and dont lose it like me :)

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
You guys are not getting my point or simple didnt read what i wrote in my previous post. People manage 1 day with a N4 merely because they dont use it extensively like,lets say, a Xperia S user would or a Canvas 4 user would.
I seriously dont wanna type out everything but since spoon feeding is needed to you all, ill give you an analogy. And please READ it...dont just quote and reply some fresh nonsense like before..cuz if you read it, you wont post any furthur arguements.

An eskimo come to India, visits Shimla, and heads to Mumbai. Mumbaikars ask, "how is the weather is Shimla", the eskimo says " really Warm"
Eskimo here is telling the truth from his perspective,although to the rest of nation it is a lie. Facts,Data and Stats proves that Shimla is a cold place compared to the rest of the nation

A Nexus user comes to Think-Digit Forum, uses his N4 frugally, no live wallpaper, no Live Widgets, surfing web only for refrerence etc etc (basically NOT enjoying some of Android features). A new Thing Digit Forum member opens a thrread asking " How is the N4 battery life". The N4 horde shout in unision- "Great battery,lasts me over a day". The N4 fans are telling the truth from their perspective,although to the rest of the mobile world it is a lie. Facts,Data and Stats proves that N4 is a phone with underwhelming battery performance comapred to rival smartphones.

If you N4 fans still didnt catch my drift then ill come up with an easier to understand analogy next time :)

exactly.
:+1:
thats why users also write what features they were using and how much they were using when they say that <phone> lasts <time> hours. ;)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent

Ok we got the point that u hate Nexus 4 :banghead::rolleyes::p;):thumbdown:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Ok we got the point that u hate Nexus 4 :banghead::rolleyes::p;):thumbdown:

He doesn't hate N$ buddy.
IMO, every person has his own needs and desires about what to do with his cellphone (Please dont make dirty statements out of this. :rolleyes:)

so, one should choose a Phone based upon his desires and Usage and not upon dumb numbers. ;)

P. S. : Mods please close this thread to stop further "WARS" :wink:

@micheal.....
N4 has 12.9GB storage n it is really enough for 80% of smartphone users(not everyone play games in their phone, people like my dad, businessmen)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@micheal.....

Buddy I am using phones since 2002... Used 1 gig mem card in My old Nokia N70 & was happy that got 1 gig of space for my songs...
Also recently used GS3, 16 gig model, 8 gig mem card, but never my 16 gig or 8 gig card got full....
So 12 gig internal is cool for most of the people. In that I have Nova 3, nfs shift & gta vc right now. 600 mb mp3 songs, some music videos & still having around 3 gig free.... so that's enough. :cool:

IMO, every person has his own needs and desires about what to do with his cellphone (Please dont make dirty statements out of this. :rolleyes:)

so, one should choose a Phone based upon his desires and Usage and not upon dumb numbers. ;)

Ya then why he is forcing us to believe some numbers & stats ? Also it's our personal preference abt battery that it is ok for us, why he is writing easy on it in every post. He never used N4 so he don't have any fuc*ng right to say or comment on it. :evil:

@RohanM
Please stop trolling, i know u love ur sweet baby Nexus 4 and you would love to kill anyone who says something bad about i so im gonna stop here. Since my analogy didnt enter your skull, i am afraid nothing will help prove my point. But as a final closure before this thread is Locked, lemme quote your lines.
"Ya then why he is forcing us to believe some numbers & stats "
--Oh yes please, Mr.RohanM is the most reliable guy in the world, websites like gsmarena.com, phonearena.com, xda forum members and basically majority of the world is wrong. Their stats and numbers are misleading. Battery tests claim Nexus cant last over 4 1/2 hours video but NOOOOO RohanM says Battery lasts veryyy long RohanM never lies....When RohanM says "battery good" then its Gooood :p

"Also it's our personal preference abt battery that it is ok for us, why he is writing easy on it in every post. "
Your personal preference is not the world's personal preference. My GOD this is the 3rd times i'm saying that. How many times do i have to rephrase myself to get lights working up there in ur brain??
If you like screwing yourself,it doesnt mean the rest of the world likes screwing themselves like you do. Personal preference man!!! Just as u said.

He never used N4 so he don't have any fuc*ng right to say or comment on it.
Ok, analogy time.
I never met Osama bin Laden/Nexus 4 .All i know of him is through info from Newspaper,TV News/Internet etc etc. From these RELIABLE sources i know what a bad man/bad phone he is. Thats why i stay away from OSAMA/Nexus4 and warn the future generation what a bad man/phone that Obama/Nexus4 was......

See, i am using class 2 teacher style examples to make you understand things...hope it works this time around, unless off-course, you are trolling like a typical Fanboy. Its like you swore an oath to google, to protect their honor and name for the House of Google and you are some Steward from the North and im some Whitewalker from beyond the wall.. :D:D
If you still not getting anything in, ill post in Hindi next time,trust me im quiet good in Hindi...

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@ mikael

OMG again a big love letter... fed us of reading all ur **** now..
like u said it's everybody's personal preference.. so it's also my personal preference right !!
I never forced any one to get Nexus 4..

As per mikael - Nexus 4 is a bad phone.. on which planet u r living... ?? It's the best nexus till now from the nexus line - FYI
U need meditation man.. go get a life..

As per mikael No one should stay away from Nexus 4 -- Then why it always gets out of stock from every where - Let me guess because of popular demand.... so no one is staying away from Nexus4.. haha..

U lost ur phone & ur senses along with it..

We can continue this to the end of life... or until this thread gets closed...

ur turn now.. :twisted:

Droid_Z

Banned
@ mikael lol Nexus 4 is a bad phone ?? R u in caves lately..

People stay away from Mr. mikael instead of Nexus 4... :mrgreen:

Let me give you a fukat gyaan..

N4 was the best mobile when it came out[price + hardware]
& N4 is still best in it's price segment, no mobile can match it's raw power in 26k price bracket..

Also Not every buddy concerns about battery life if it's serving for a day..
What is the use of battery life if phone is laggy or cant play games or whatever due to **** hardware... !!

you should stay away from Nexus... It's Nexus's insult if u even hold it.. :p

@ Rohan - Calm down, no need to explain anything to him, He hate Nexus from the bottom of his heart. So be it. We enjoy our Nexus 4.. :wink:

Last edited:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Ok guys I own a Nexus 4 and I can tell you the Battery life is not that good. its got a 2100 mAh battery and that's pretty massive, but even then the battery is poor. this is mostly in 3G usage and auto-brightness......I've tried different kernels and ROM's, none help the battery life in 3G much(maybe a 20-30 min extra sot), but in wifi I nearly get 6hr sot...

Battery life of N4 is not as good as S3(same price approx)...... But N4 has its advantages n disadvantages...... Same applies for S3 too,...... (One X also has poor battery life + no sd slot, so easily beaten by N4)

randomuser111

Technomancer
LOL. I wouldn't wanna add fuel to the ongoing inferno but I love michael's analogies :p

Thanks Michael and Rohan for the great entertainment. It's an absolute pleasure reading your arguments. :D

Top Bottom