can we improve english over the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Participate in online forums. Tell members to correct your mistakes. Chat with good ppl and tell 'em to correct u whenever u mk a mistake. These are some steps to improve english online!!! :p

pannaguma

Turn The Page
The Unknown said:
Tell members to correct your mistakes. Chat with good ppl and tell 'em to correct u whenever u mk a mistake.
I personally think that this would be embarrassing to both, the one making the mistake and the one pointing it out.:)

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try playing online scrabble games, visit readerdigest.com - Got some interesting puzzles, word games, search google for thesauras.

You will get lots of things on word power, word lists, improving reading speed. Just make google your friend. :)

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Many people told to join FORUMs & Chat more.

Let me ask you, do u know, how HORRIBLE (yes, I said horrible) English is being spoken there in Chat rooms ??

And on forums, just reading slugger's posts are good enough to IMPROVE (?) your English. ;-)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Don't forget to visit online dictionaries and try to learn some new words. Also got to *www.gutenberg.org/ and read classics. play word games.

slugger

Banned
d advice given above will make ur lang gramm correct but bookish. but if u wan 2 BS with confidence in English, u shud join a call center training insti

dey will equip u 2 do just dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom