can this text be decoded??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocker143

Right off the assembly line
hi, i have this data base file that i got from a friend,
this was a mdb file and was pasword protected and i somehow managed to crack the pasword..
This file had a lot of questions in it, but sadly all of them were in a encrpted format and i could not help my frind much....

this text is like this (it is a question)

%(m+"!!":$#*m.")(m>#$==(9m$>m*$;(#m9"m.?(,9(m,m!$#&m!$>9m$#m,>.(#)$#*m"?)(<A href="mailto:?w@G+"?me=9?p>9,?9vme=9?lpdmkkm>9">?w@G+"?me=9?p>9,?9vme=9?lpdmkkm>9?.

there are 4 options for this question
option 1:-
|am(*$##$#*m

option 2:-
am(59m9"m9,?9m#")(m

option 3:-
~am m#")(m/(+"?(m,>9m#")(m

option 4:-
yam#)m

So can u all techie guys help me out with this plz??
and if u are sucessfull then plz send me a decoding string for this plzzz

Thanks in advance
Rocker..

shobankr

Broken In
give us more info rock.. if possible .. like what database ??? which is the application that uses this database?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
shobankr said:
give us more info rock.. if possible .. like what database ??? which is the application that uses this database?
Its .mdb (already mentioned)

Last edited:
OP
R

rocker143

this is a backend database file of a network application.

its like this ,
first we upload this databse file into the front end of the aplication , then it application uses thses questions and displays it on the screen, along with the 4 options, if we click on the correct options then we get marks acording to it...

this was some more info , hope that helps...

awaiting a positive response...

din

Tribal Boy
@rocker143

When someone make an app with frontend and db, mostly they will use their own algorithm to encrypt / decrypt data in the db file. So it is not at all easy to decrypt - unless it is some standard method of encryption / decryption.

Cracking the file passwd may be easy but I do not think there is any easy way for this part.

OP
R

rocker143

sry folks , but this tool that u mentioned did prove to be of much help....

is there anyone out there ??? who can help me plzzz????

bhansalibg

Does that text belong to a multilingual software' database? Try the text with the font used by that application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom