Can someone review the game "BLUR"..?

giprabu

In the zone
I came to know about it and saw its trailer.. pretty gud..

I just need to know how it really feels.. and does its gfx match up with split-second-velocity and nfs-mw ??

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
LOL, NFS MW:p

I'm playing the game now.. and i'm hunting the 5th boss. This game is pretty good actually. It will feel a bit dull initially due as the cars available are pretty slow. But after you unlock C,B grade cars, you don't feel dull any more. And A.I. Is the most difficult one I've ever seen in a racing game. I played most of the high profile racing games, but none of them had this difficult A.I.

Graphics are pretty decent, as there will be 20 cars in the race tearing powers at each other, it will be Laggy. But, when you see bunch of cars smashing each other without even noticing you and without even caring who the hero is, you will give low fps a go.

Just play it, if you are into racing games.

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
^^^ a crisp review.. is that a dx11 game ? and can you list those 'high profile' racing games..

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Dont know about Blur...
But NFS Most Wanted is just can be described as AWESOME!!! This game is must played game in racing game category. It has good storyline, neat graphics, nice car modifications options, and superb COP CHASE. It has got all the good elements for a good racing games...
About Split/Second, though it have good graphics but i didnt liked it. It get pretty boring after some time. If you want a game, with some cars crashing every now and then, i wud suggest you to take a look at BURNOUT PARADISE...

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
Dont know about Blur...
But NFS Most Wanted is just can be described as AWESOME!!! This game is must played game in racing game category. It has good storyline, neat graphics, nice car modifications options, and superb COP CHASE. It has got all the good elements for a good racing games...
About Split/Second, though it have good graphics but i didnt liked it. It get pretty boring after some time. If you want a game, with some cars crashing every now and then, i wud suggest you to take a look at BURNOUT PARADISE...

yep.. nfsmw is a decent game.. i guess, since it was the first racing game with pretty decent gfx, it was accepted by a lot of ppl but it is gone as for now except for ppl new to games.. gfx has improved a lot from then..
anyhow.. i'll try out burnout paradise too..:-|

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
BLUR is not a DX11 or a DX10 game.

And, racing games in a nutshell are two types, arcade and simulation.

In arcade genre, NFS MW, NFS Carbon, Burnout Paradise, Test Drive Unlimited, Trackmania United, Split/Second

In Simulation racing, GRID, SHIFT, F1 2010, DIRT, Dirt 2, GTR 2

Shloeb

In the zone
I didn't like Blur much. Dunno why.... but i felt quite lonely when playing this game. You don't feel like a part of the game like you did in NFS MW, Grid.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^emotionally shattering and psychologically horrifying. But at the end of the game you will come out as a morally sound person with an empathetic outlook.

OP
giprabu

giprabu

In the zone
hmm.. i'm a bit not convinced with its graphics and gameplay..
i'm mostly into fps and racing games.. but the sound effects will impress anyone..

is there any other game that really has blood freezing thrillness ? (with better gfx pls..)

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Resident Evil 4 - nice storyline and horriying lack of ammo(specially in first 3 stages). :-D

Top Bottom