Can Palit HD4850 512mb DDR3 card support my old CRT Samtron 56v monitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude09

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,
I would like to know if Palit HD4850 512mb DDR3 Graphic card supports CRT (mine is SAMTRON 56V 15" monitor).
Of course If it won't support, I'll buy an lcd, but just want to know if for few months I can use it with my old CRT after which I'll buy a new lcd.
thanks in advance!

Forgot to mention, according to a forum, it comes with few connectors which I'm not sure of if they can be used with CRT.
The card review is at: *www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/palit_hd4850/
The image showing all connectors is at: *www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/palit_hd4850/images/11.htm

Last edited:
OP
D

dude09

Hi, I'm happy to see that It supports CRT, however you mentioned that I'd have to buy a connector. I posted a link where it shows three connectors that come with the cart. Can one of them be used with the CRT or I need to buy one seperately? In the latter case how much it'll gonna cost me? I'm based in Gujarat, India.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
no u dont need to buy the connector alone , it comes with the grafix card dont worry ,,,

see just buy alone the card everything ll be alright , then which SMPS are u using ???

in gujarat i think 8500/- inc vat it seems

OP
D

dude09

My vendor suggests me VIP Excaliber 151 cabinet with its 500 watt gold sms. I preferred something like corsair vx450w but he doesn't keep anything like that. I guess 500 watts will be ok for this single card on asus p5qe and Q6600 proccy.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
dude - dont get that gold SMPS

get corsair VX 450 or Cooler master 500/600 watts

cabinet ??? what is suppose to do with the power supply !! kick ur vendor :lol:

dont worry abt the cabinet any cabinet is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom