can i see my house top in GOOGLE EARTH PRO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
No need for google earth of ny s/w. Just climp up nd see:D :D

No i dun think even google earth pro could do it as it has better resolution pictures of somewhat heard cities nd all other places are not that res. Maybe cities like Mumbai, Delhi nd Kolkota is suported(dun know)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i can see my house with Google Earth ,in Chennai & B'lore.

most of the places have good resolution, like i cud even see the Atomic PowerStation (Kalpakkam) clearly. :wink:

dd_wingrider

In the zone
i thnk u can. i saw my house top in pune few days ago only, bt the images are not updated, showing arnd 2-3 yrs back situation, chk out for your city

hailgautam

Youngling
Most of the cities are on google earth now, including some places with population of 50K like that....

a better alternative to google earth software is the www.wikimapia.org it is the online google earth... no need to install google earth..

@kerthivasan why would you need pro??

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
s18000rpm said:
i can see my house with Google Earth ,in Chennai & B'lore.

most of the places have good resolution, like i cud even see the Atomic PowerStation (Kalpakkam) clearly. :wink:

Hehe , same here , i can see city's Rawatbhata(Kota) Atomic power plant clearly on wikimapia. We are not safe ..:D

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
thnx hailgautam for the online link. Now me too can see my house. Last when i checked 3 months back this much zoom wazn't available.
It rokx

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i cud only see my building and changing the angle of the view made a flat look

OP
kerthivasan

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
dd_wingrider said:
i thnk u can. i saw my house top in pune few days ago only, bt the images are not updated, showing arnd 2-3 yrs back situation, chk out for your city
can u say how to do that in google earth.

a better alternative to google earth software is the www.wikimapia.org it is the online google earth... no need to install google earth..

@kerthivasan why would you need pro??

i wanted to see my house top.
isn't it only avaliable in google earth pro?

can u say me how to do that(to seemy house)?

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Type coimbatore in search.It will focus near a stadium like place:D
Now keep focused there and wait sometime for the image to be loaded.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
kerthivasan said:
can u say how to do that in google earth.

i wanted to see my house top.
isn't it only avaliable in google earth pro?

can u say me how to do that(to seemy house)?
If I'm not wrong what you are asking for is not how to locate your house but to be able to see your housetop CLEARLY...Yes in that case you must have the Google Earth Pro (paid version)...in the paid "Pro" version you can see your house top much more clearly than the free version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom