Can i replace my N95 body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor
Hi,

I'm using a n95 but you see since i'm aregular traveler and a very careful phone user ;) well my n95 body has all the paint gone off anf tonnes of scratches and all the silver pain on the keypad gone. You'll have to see it to believe it how bad it is. I love the phone after the latest firmware update it just runs too great and i dont want to get rid of it. I just wanted to know if it is possible to get the whole body changed?? and Approx how much will it cost??

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
to change the whole body u'll hafta give the fone to the Nokia Care ppl (i.e if u want the original body).
else u can try the grey market and get the cheap quality ones for 200-500 bucks.
original one sud cost bout 1-1.5k

OP

Visitor
oh cool can i change the whole body?? including back panel and keypad?? it'll be only 1.5k??

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u can change the keyboard and if the back panel is the sliding thing u can change that too. its better to get it from nokia dont bother for custom ones they may.. damage

OP

Visitor
No basically i want to change the whole body. the plastic on the slider, the keypad and the back panel where the battery is kept. Wanted to know if it was possible and approx how much will it cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom