can I go for LG32LM6410

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Is the calibration settings are same for 32LM6200 ????

Try these settings! Again, keep in mind that if you have no idea what you're doing, it's generally not a good idea to adjust these settings yourself. If anything, at least save your default settings, so you can change it back in the event you don't like it.

Setting Expert 1 isf
Backlight 35
Brightness 52
H Sharp. 0
V Sharp 0
Contrast 97
Colour 49
Tint R2

Expert Control
Dynamic Con Off
Super Res. On
Colour Gam BT709
Edge Enh. Off
Colour Fil. Off
Expert Pattern Grayed Out
Gamma 2.2

White Balance
Colour Temp Medium
Method 20 Point IRE
Pattern Outer
IRE 100
Luminance 130
Red 0
Green 0
Blue 0

Colour Management
Green S-10,T0,L13
Blue S1,T0,L20
Magenta S-5,T0,L10
Yellow S-10,T0,L0
Red S10,T20,L0

Picture Options
Noise Red Off
Mpeg Noise OFF
Black Lev. Low
Real Cin Off (On for Bluray)
Eyecare Off
TruMotion Off

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Source: LG PASSIVE LM6200 dedicated thread...

digitalowner

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,

Can someone let me know on the Smart capabilities of 32LM6410 3D model ? Is it a fully Smart TV with Skype connectivity, Wifi Direct etc ? The LG india website does not show any Smart features for this model. But, when i browsed through LG Singapore website, i could see all the Smart features listed for LM6410. So, can i assume this model will have all those features when i buy in India ? Please let me know.

Ravi.

Broken In
HI I may buy 32lm6410 tomorrow .What is the contrast ratio of this model?

With Regards
Ravi Khanna

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
Try these settings! Again, keep in mind that if you have no idea what you're doing, it's generally not a good idea to adjust these settings yourself. If anything, at least save your default settings, so you can change it back in the event you don't like it.

Setting Expert 1 isf
Backlight 35
Brightness 52
H Sharp. 0
V Sharp 0
Contrast 97
Colour 49
Tint R2

Expert Control
Dynamic Con Off
Super Res. On
Colour Gam BT709
Edge Enh. Off
Colour Fil. Off
Expert Pattern Grayed Out
Gamma 2.2

White Balance
Colour Temp Medium
Method 20 Point IRE
Pattern Outer
IRE 100
Luminance 130
Red 0
Green 0
Blue 0

Colour Management
Green S-10,T0,L13
Blue S1,T0,L20
Magenta S-5,T0,L10
Yellow S-10,T0,L0
Red S10,T20,L0

Picture Options
Noise Red Off
Mpeg Noise OFF
Black Lev. Low
Real Cin Off (On for Bluray)
Eyecare Off
TruMotion Off

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Source: LG PASSIVE LM6200 dedicated thread...

I have recently bought LM6200....can you pls tell me what are these settings for???

N1rav

Hi guys,
I'm new on dis forum and own the 42lm6410 model.
I had decided to buy the 32 inch model during diwali but it was out of stock at every store so instead i bought the 42 inch model. I ordered on 13th and the tv was delivered the next day. Its price was 82k but i got it for 79k under exchange of my old tv. I also got the special diwali offer which is a 3D Bluray Player and 3 3D bluray DVDs. The PQ is very nice, viewing angle for 3d is also gr8. I suggest to go for it if any1's thinkin abt it. :doublethumb:

samHere

Hi guys i m stuck with two models LG32LM6410 and Sony32Hx750. sony seems to have better 2d picture quality. Both are almost equally priced only difference is the free gudies that come with lg.

Ravi.

Broken In
Hi every one.
I'm planning to purchase a new television. Budget is 50K.
Thought of going for a good LEDTV. For some reasons I choose to stick with 32" ones.
Recently my cousin got one LG32" model. He got it for 30K. That was not of my liking.
But then I found about the Diwali offers LG giving. One that caught my attention was the 3DBlurayPlayer with three 3DBluray movies.
Later I found that the same offer was also available for the 32inch model LG32LM6410. Then I enquired around and found that, one shop is ready to provide the said model for 58K. I called him again and informed about the paper add which mentions the special price of the said model to be 52k.
Then He accepted to provide the same for 52K with added dealer offer of TataSkyDTH. When I checked in other shop I got a quote of 56K. He too accepted to give for 52K if I bring the paper add.
I previed the LG and Samsung 3DTV's, but the bigger ones. Not sure of the models. I also previed the 42''LM6410 model. I found that LG was to my liking. The samsung's 3D effect didnt work unless i'm in front of the tv. There is also some fliker(as i read elsewhere in this forum). But the 3D effect is good in both. The disadvantage of samsung is that it cant work well if you watch it from a corner of the room.
Coming to my point :
Can I go for the LG model LG32LM6410. If I have to go for LG model, I would be buying it from infibeam.com as the effective price could be 45.3K.
Is that ok. Or shall I consider any other model with in 32" category.
I'm inclined towards LG32LM6410 because of the value I can get from the freebies. And the offer will expire by 15th of this month.
So give me some advice friends.

Hi buddy. Have you got your 3d tv? If yes then are you happy with its performance?

Thanks

rohit0571

Journeyman
Thanks, Sam... :)
I'll upload pics as soon as possible..
And I got 4 3D glasses, a BP420 Blu -Ray Player and 3 Blu Ray movies with this..

Name's Vaibhav.. :D
Well, the price was quoted somewhat like 85k for the 42" piece.. As said earlier, u get 4 3d glasses, blu ray player n a set of 3 blu ray DVDs.. Hope this helps.. :)

Can you tell the price at which you bought the 6410 TV and place which you bought as I am not getting any freebies with it in Delhi.

Ravi.

Broken In
Unfortunately, this is true. The promotion was for an on-going sale for Diwali. Now that Diwali is over.....

If there is a new promotional event, I will let you know as soon as I find out!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Thats so nice of you. I had a budget of 40k and went to buy 32lm6410 but after seeing 42 inch model I didnt as 42 inch model looks so big but it was priced at 76k :(

saki27676

Thats so nice of you. I had a budget of 40k and went to buy 32lm6410 but after seeing 42 inch model I didnt as 42 inch model looks so big but it was priced at 76k :(

Hey guys. Bought lg 42lm6410 for rs. 70000 in a show room in Erode. Tamilnadu. On 15nov with freebies. Any best price than this. Excellent TV with good 3d.

Top Bottom