can I go for LG32LM6410

kevuken

Right off the assembly line
Hi every one.
I'm planning to purchase a new television. Budget is 50K.
Thought of going for a good LEDTV. For some reasons I choose to stick with 32" ones.
Recently my cousin got one LG32" model. He got it for 30K. That was not of my liking.
But then I found about the Diwali offers LG giving. One that caught my attention was the 3DBlurayPlayer with three 3DBluray movies.
Later I found that the same offer was also available for the 32inch model LG32LM6410. Then I enquired around and found that, one shop is ready to provide the said model for 58K. I called him again and informed about the paper add which mentions the special price of the said model to be 52k.
Then He accepted to provide the same for 52K with added dealer offer of TataSkyDTH. When I checked in other shop I got a quote of 56K. He too accepted to give for 52K if I bring the paper add.
I previed the LG and Samsung 3DTV's, but the bigger ones. Not sure of the models. I also previed the 42''LM6410 model. I found that LG was to my liking. The samsung's 3D effect didnt work unless i'm in front of the tv. There is also some fliker(as i read elsewhere in this forum). But the 3D effect is good in both. The disadvantage of samsung is that it cant work well if you watch it from a corner of the room.
Coming to my point :
Can I go for the LG model LG32LM6410. If I have to go for LG model, I would be buying it from infibeam.com as the effective price could be 45.3K.
Is that ok. Or shall I consider any other model with in 32" category.
I'm inclined towards LG32LM6410 because of the value I can get from the freebies. And the offer will expire by 15th of this month.
So give me some advice friends.

gopiann

Broken In
After this query im also thinking to go for this product or not if it is good then i will cancel this lg 32lm 6200 and i will order this one lg 32lm 6410

OP
K

kevuken

After this query im also thinking to go for this product or not if it is good then i will cancel this lg 32lm 6200 and i will order this one lg 32lm 6410

If you want to go for 6200, then it is no brainer to go for 6410. It got built in wifi, nearly 10k worth of (market price) goodies free, and all it is a cinemadisplay(something better than 6200).
Now my query is can I go for this 6410 or shall I consider something else in that budget. Time is shot, and i want to make an order today...

OP
K

kevuken

Friends. I'm almost decided to go for 6410 model, and that too today itself. Help me out friends, weather I can go for it or, I should I consider some thing. Is my choise good as that offer is too tempting..

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Well, yesterday I myself bought a 42LM6410.. :D
Its an amazing TV!!!! Happy to have one... PQ is very good, live upscaling is exceptional...!
Go for it!

Sam22

TV Expert
Its an amazing TV!!!! Happy to have one... PQ is very good, live upscaling is exceptional...!
Go for it!

Congo on your new purchase..Please do update the pics features of the same so that others may get benefited by it..
and what about the extra freebies that LG is promsing to give with their 3D Tvs.
and Did the info that Sherlock and Greg gave was of use?

OP
K

kevuken

I made the payment and now I get to wait for the delivery.
Minion and Vibhav , thanks for the reply.
I'm really sold over by the offer, inbuilt wifi, dvr function, and ability to watch 3d movies with my family.
Vibhav, do post more about your purchase like the price, the offer you got, and all.

Sam22

TV Expert
I'm really sold over by the offer, inbuilt wifi, dvr function, and ability to watch 3d movies with my family.
Vibhav, do post more about your purchase like the price, the offer you got, and all.

oh, another LG 3D TV buyer....I think LG is the best brand to go for 3d TV..

V2IBH2V

C0nFu$3D n0ob
Congo on your new purchase..Please do update the pics features of the same so that others may get benefited by it..
and what about the extra freebies that LG is promsing to give with their 3D Tvs.
and Did the info that Sherlock and Greg gave was of use?

Thanks, Sam... :)
I'll upload pics as soon as possible..
And I got 4 3D glasses, a BP420 Blu -Ray Player and 3 Blu Ray movies with this..

Name's Vaibhav.. :D
Well, the price was quoted somewhat like 85k for the 42" piece.. As said earlier, u get 4 3d glasses, blu ray player n a set of 3 blu ray DVDs.. Hope this helps.. :)

gopiann

Broken In
hi i bought LG 32LM6200 from flipkart waiting for the product . Cost of that product i bought it is for 41799 + 500 flipkart gift voucher. Now offer is over and the price of this product in flipkart is 47,999 and no freebies from flipkart

Is this LG 32Lm6200 is having Motion Sensing problem???

*www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=ybQUNefEhc4&feature=endscreen

Last edited:

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Go for it!

Congratulations! New TVs make me very, very, very, very, very happy. Even if I'm not the one getting it!

The verdict is out, kevuken. Go for the LM6410! It has excellent value -- especially since the price 45.3k is a steal!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Jhamit

Congratulations! New TVs make me very, very, very, very, very happy. Even if I'm not the one getting it!

The verdict is out, kevuken. Go for the LM6410! It has excellent value -- especially since the price 45.3k is a steal!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Hi, I guess he said he is getting it for 52K

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Thanks Sherlock.. I just want the calibration settings for it.. Will u plz provide them?

To be completely honest with you, I don't have the calibration settings for the LM6410 at hand. I did, however, find some calibration settings on a reputable forum based in the UK. These settings are for the LM640T, sold in the UK. This is the same as the LM6400. Then in turn, the LM6410 is the same as the LM6400 with the only difference being that the LM6410 has built in WiFi. But you already knew that. :)

Backlight 75
contrast 76
brightness 55
H sharp 28
V sharp 28
colour 55
tint 0
expert control.
dynamic contrast OFF
super res ON
colour gamut WIDE
edge enhancer LOW
Gamma 1.9

white balance
colour temp warm
method 2 point
pattern outer
point LOW
red 0
green 3
blue 0

picture option
N/R OFF
M PEG OFF
black level LOW
real cinema ON
Local Dimming LOW
Tru-Motion De-Judder 3 USER.

Keep in mind that you must go into expert settings. If you have no idea what you're doing, it's best that you either A) teach yourself first before making changes or B) just use the default presets. Also remember that sometimes (quite rarely, actually), a firmware upgrade can change the picture quality slightly, making it so that you have to recalibrate the TV in order to have it the way it was before.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Source: The Official LG LM640T Cinema 3D Smart LED TV Thread | AVForums.com - UK Online - Page 2

Top Bottom