can I go for LG32LM6410

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
I was never good at it. Will never be.. :(

Well, there's no need to be distraught. Getting the 42LM6410 for only 70k is actually an extremely good deal. Chances are slim that anyone else will be able to get it for a price that low. I wouldn't be surprised if the seller actually didn't make a profit out of that deal!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ravi.

Broken In
Hi Sherlock, Can you please tell me difference between 42lm6410, 42lm6690 and 42lm6670? I compared them on Lg website I cant see any.

With Regards

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hi Sherlock, Can you please tell me difference between 42lm6410, 42lm6690 and 42lm6670? I compared them on Lg website I cant see any.

With Regards

I am happy to help! First off, the LM6670 is not a model that I am familiar with. I do not believe it exists. Perhaps you made a mistake?

As for the LM6410 vs. the LM6690, essentially, they are exactly the same except for 3 things. The first is the design. While the screen area is mostly the same, the stands are different. The LM6410 has a ribbon stand, while the LM6690 has a more standard-looking stand. The second difference comes from the audio output. The LM6410 only has an optical (Toslink) out, while the LM6690 has both co-axial and optical out. Lastly, while both TVs are capable of utilizing the Magic Remote, you must purchase it separately if you buy the LM6410. The Magic Remote comes with the LM6690.

I hope this answers your question!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ravi.

Broken In
Thanks Sherlock. Actually I made a typing mistake. I meant 42Lm6700 not Lm6670. Does 42lm6700 come with magic motion remote and dual play glasses?

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Thanks Sherlock. Actually I made a typing mistake. I meant 42Lm6700 not Lm6670. Does 42lm6700 come with magic motion remote and dual play glasses?

Dual Play glasses do not come with the LM6700. However, it does come with the Magic Remote. The LM6700 and the LM6690 are pretty much the same TV aside from the design. The LM6700 and LM6410 have the same design.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ravi.

Broken In
Hi Sherlock. So paying more for Lm6700 wont be a good idea. Right? As Lg has extended the Diwali offer till 30th November so is Lm6410 the best choice? I am getting it for 75k with bluray player and 3d movies.

With Regards

Ravi.

Broken In
Lol You know what some Lg dealers gave me quote of 90k but after hunting around got a quote of 75k. To be honest even 75k is too much for a 42 inch tv. Price shouldbe below 70k.

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Hi Sherlock. So paying more for Lm6700 wont be a good idea. Right? As Lg has extended the Diwali offer till 30th November so is Lm6410 the best choice? I am getting it for 75k with bluray player and 3d movies.

With Regards

What is the price quote you're getting for the LM6700? Remember that the LM6700 comes with the Magic Remote, which will cost a few extra thousand rupees. However, if you do not plan on buying the Magic Remote in the end, then getting the LM6410 for that price is a good deal!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ravi.

Broken In
Sherlock , I am getting quote of 85k for Lm6700 and Lm6690 which seems preety high.. What are the advantages of magic remote over normal remote? I wanna see its demo but Lg Dealer doesnt have one..

With Regards

Sam22

TV Expert
Unfortunately, this is true. The promotion was for an on-going sale for Diwali. Now that Diwali is over.....

If there is a new promotional event, I will let you know as soon as I find out!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

I think LG has extended the promotional offer till 30th November..Itsn't it Sherlock?

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
Sherlock , I am getting quote of 85k for Lm6700 and Lm6690 which seems preety high.. What are the advantages of magic remote over normal remote? I wanna see its demo but Lg Dealer doesnt have one..

With Regards

The Magic Remote is pretty much like a Wii-mote. You point the remote at your screen, and you move a mouse cursor around the screen with it. You can even play games with it! So if you plan on using the Smart TV features often, getting the Magic Remote is most certainly worth it!

To help in your decision on whether you should get the LM6410 or the LM6690/LM6700, you can purchase the Magic Remote for around 4,500 Rs.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ravi.

Broken In
Thanks Sherlock. I will go for LM6410 as I will hardly use smart features of this Tv. Btw Magic remote is quite costly..

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
I just checked on flipkart and 42lm6410 is priced at 63k but it is out of stock..

Oh wow! If you can buy it for that price, it is an extremely good steal! You should email them to see if they will get any more in stock soon.

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

LGWRSherlock

LG Expert
I think LG has extended the promotional offer till 30th November..Itsn't it Sherlock?

Oh, and I almost forgot to respond to this. Yes, LG has extended the promotional offer until November 30th! So for those on the fence right now, you have a day left!

LG WRman Sherlock, out!

Ankit Omar

Broken In
You are not alone my man. After etching out a budget of 70K, I too decided to go for the LG LM6410 3D TV during Diwali but all the quotes were upward of 78K. My TV buying plan is on halt for now :-( but not too long…

Top Bottom