Can anyone suggest me trendy and expensive mobiles at affordable rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rufus33

Banned
Hi everyone, I am a student and planning soon to purchase a new cell phone (the old one is so...out of fashion) with a very trendy and expensive look including all the required functions. The problem is that my purchasing budget is not even touching the edge of the cell phones rates like Nokia, Samsung, etc. I want to know is there any handset with all these qualities and available at reasonable rates?

BSOD

Err.. what?
>>suggest me trendy and expensive mobiles at affordable rates
Expensive mobiles at affordable rates. I want them too.
Just kidding. Whats the budget?

george131

Banned
Yes, there are some replica mobiles which have the trendy looks including reasonable rates. The good thing about these mobiles is that they have the exact look and gives you the feel of having the desired mobiles at real affordable prices. There is a choice of many ranges of replica mobiles that can be selected.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Expensive handset at affordable price? You will have to buy a 3-4year old handset from someone. Must be getting at 20 percent of original price.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
i have heard people working on airports when the dock comes and mobile r huge in number then tend to steal from huge lot and sell them at very much lower rates a mobile coting 22k to 24k can cost 8k

goobimama

 Macboy
Spammers. Leaving this closed instead of deleting so you guys know that these people are spammers. Do report them in next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom