Camera talk...

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Thats great @nac you are on the right track...did you see your previous pics...did they give any feedback..
Yeah, only the bunch of photographs I saw the week we shot the wedding. One of the camera I shot is in another studio, HDD copy of the photos should have reached this studio weeks ago. But still didn't. It should come as post processing work is done here. Again this time, one of the camera I shot is from the another studio. :(

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I have come across pinterest before, it's not the first time. But it just shows bunch of photographs, if we scroll down to view more pictures, it will ask to sign up. I never bothered to sign up until today.

Wow!!! They have tons and tons of photos (the kind I am looking for, to have some idea to shoot the weddings). I have been searching in google for the last 3+ weeks. Though I have found some in google, pinterest throws a lotttttt of Indian wedding photos.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I too went through pinterest for my prewedding ideas..They havelots of them

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nac
I'm alive!!!
It's just that I'm too busy with work and since it is a paid fellowship, I can't slack off xD I will try to take my camera out more often. Sadly, I missed the post about getting pictures featured in digit magazine...that would have been awesome! But maybe next time.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I am not able to get digit magazine ..cheked 3-4 book stalls ..will try tomorrow again else will get online

sujoyp

Grand Master
No I was never subscriber, although I bought digit every month from its Chip days around 1999 to maybe 2010-11 . Then internet revolution came and Magazines became slightly late. Yes I want to see which photo are printed, mine, yours, other guys...we all know each other , it will be fun to see friends pics printed :)

Reactions: nac

sujoyp

Grand Master
This time they printed pics too small...last time when they printed on a photography suppliment it was 3 times larger then this

sujoyp

Grand Master
Heard such great things about Lavasa city near lonavla and found just a bunch of colored buildings and muddy lake in between...the houses there are dull in color and it seems nobody leaves there. I am soo soo disappointed...I dreamt of something like Sahara city.

And adding to that saw spiderman homecoming previous day, it was a kid movie, laughed but do not appreciate the action at all.

disappointing weekend

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Heard such great things about Lavasa city near lonavla and found just a bunch of colored buildings and muddy lake in between...the houses there are dull in color and it seems nobody leaves there. I am soo soo disappointed...I dreamt of something like Sahara city.

And adding to that saw spiderman homecoming previous day, it was a kid movie, laughed but do not appreciate the action at all.

disappointing weekend
Google images throws some good photos of Lavasa city and Sahara city.

As we grow old, our taste takes a shift. Wrt Spiderman about a decade ago they had a trilogy, soon there was a reboot and now again with Marvel they are saying the same story again. It's obvious that we will get bored. This is for someone who is crazy about superheroes esp. spiderman or someone who watches Spiderman movie for the first time.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Saw photographs from first wedding shoot. Not bad, it's okaish. Will see how they look after PP/in print.

And got paid for both the weddings, it's not much. From next time, I should say what I want when I get a call.

sujoyp

Grand Master
thats nice @nac getting paid is somewhat satisfying :)

BTW I want to create my website of photography...can anyone give some lead, any site with good templates and get it done for cheap. I am ok with paid if my pics are safe. It will be ok if the pics are linked form flickr.

Top Bottom