camera bag

arian29

In the zone
Please suggest a good camera bag.. the default Nikon bag can hold my 3 lenses but its very difficult to change n keep in it..

sujoyp

Grand Master
kindly answer the following questions

1.whats your total gear
2. How much gear u want to carry with you.
3. Are you planning to add more gear, flash etc
4. Whats the exact specification u want like u want to keep 4 lens+1 flash+laptop+tripod+DSLR.
5. Wether u want backpak or shoulder bag and side loading or top loading

Only after answering these I can help :D ;)

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
The camera + 3 lenses + other accessories like filters and cards..
Hows this > *www.ebay.in/itm/Lowepro-Nova-180-A...2?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2eba01944c

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Instead of I telling u go through gaffarbhai's ofering of Tamrac and lowpro in his website
Gaffarbhai and Sons

Select as per ur requirement now and in future...and like I said before toploading vs side loading :)

BTW I love toploading coz of ease of use soo selected tamrac velocity 6x

The one u selected is a fat bag like the one we got free and its a shoulder...soo u wont be comfortable if it become too heavy...the backpack is nicer to carry more gear coz it puts the weight on both shoulders...

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
i liked the Tamrac Velocity 7x or 8x. the link that you provided.. that shop is in mumbai.. any idea where i can get in Delhi.. ill go try in CP tomorrow

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes velocity range is superb and easy to carry around...it comes under top loading...gaffarbhai is an online shop...call him and talk to him if u want he is a good guy...

or else u can go and check the bags in ur local shops if u can :)

Top Bottom