Calling out to kolkata peeps for PS3 buying advice.

abirthedevil

In the zone
So my bunch of crazies are COD multiplayer addicts and our beloved ps3 decided to pass away. WE need a new one.

Where in kolkata can I get a PS3 at the lowest price? If its modded out of the box it works, no warranty no issue. Main consideration is the lowest possible price. If anyone can guide me in this matter I would be really grateful.

Abir

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
heh.. speak of the devil and he appears :twisted:
[MENTION=102839]abirthedevil[/MENTION]: its pretty tough getting a modded PS3 in Kolkata. and i mean Very tough. but you can search on OLX, Quickr etc for 2nd hand ones, and mod them according to your need..

OP
abirthedevil

abirthedevil

In the zone
Been trying to find on such sites but no luck so far, either prices are too high or they sell out before I contact. Any suggests for buying a new one? What about fancy market, khidderpore?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well I have one 320GB lying around. But it's not modded. It's running on latest stock firmware. Let me know if you are interested, I'll create a FS Thread then and do the deal locally.

OP
abirthedevil

abirthedevil

In the zone
Modern warfare, got contact of any store that sells PS3 at fancy or any idea of what prices might be? Online, the best price available is 16k.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
nope...

yeah the 16k is the 12GB model. 12GB inbuilt NAND memory. you can add the HDD from a previous PS3 if you have any lying around. i did that.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
nope...

yeah the 16k is the 12GB model. 12GB inbuilt NAND memory. you can add the HDD from a previous PS3 if you have any lying around. i did that.

Yeah. But AFAIK to add a hdd he needs to buy brackets and all(other parts) as they are not there in 12GB model.

Top Bottom