Calling all Insomniacs..

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I try so many time but just cant do that day thing. i have always passed by studying for few hours in the night before the exam.
and look at the time now.. 2am .. hey man i need to leave this habbit big time just cant wakeup in time for any thing for the next day ever .. my day starts afternoon damm ..

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
i not going to sleep yet bro .. if I sleep at 2am .. that early haha ..
although I dont post much on forum these days, ( I used to do that till 8am), i still do that, all that bcoz of those idiot night plans. i dont sleep early
and due to this I have got a sily medical problem

shantanu

Technomancer
same case here man, i am usually up till 7 or 7:30 so cannot sleep.. sometimes i work till that time or play games... or watch movies :)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
same case here man, i am usually up till 7 or 7:30 so cannot sleep.. sometimes i work till that time or play games... or watch movies :)

ya same here ... manytimes I end up watching more than 1,
thanx to aXXo .. and others I got a big collection..now. and so many dvd burned..

Gonna be a long night ahead! It has rained today so tomorrow I can sleep till late without feeling hot.
hey you are lucky man, I love the rain ..
in delhi the heat sucks .. its so hot I dont go out unless I have car to go .. ya I am too lazy.
although last week somehow .. it rained for the whole week .. we though its either dehradun or cherapoonji

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
So we have so many mods in this thread. Wouldn't it be cool of one of you guys would make this a sticky only after like 1am and then back to a regular thread at 7 am. Would be a lot of work, and pointless, but supercool :)

(I think the sleep thing is getting to me. Talking all kinds of crazy nonsense)

shift

Seed is the Life!!
Galileo used to study in small lamp
Graham Bell used to study in candle
Shakespeare used to study in street light

What the hell were they doing in daytime???

muahahahahahahaha....................

3:45AM

muahahahahhahahaha..............

goobimama

 Macboy
Why do people work during the day when nights are so freaking peaceful?
True that. You have ultimate freedom at night. And since there is no one to jibber-jabber with (other than the insomniacs@digit), a lot of work gets done.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
So we have so many mods in this thread. Wouldn't it be cool of one of you guys would make this a sticky only after like 1am and then back to a regular thread at 7 am. Would be a lot of work, and pointless, but supercool :)
:lol: +1

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
jaagte rahooooooooooooooooooooooo
4:02 AM
Downloading OpenSolaris..
Damn BSNL's late night free hours..

shift

Seed is the Life!!
4:05 AM and still driving my new Ferrari Enzo at Top Speed

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89255

muahahahahahahahaha...........................

Top Bottom