Calling all Insomniacs..

goobimama

 Macboy
I have a sad news. It seems goobimama is no longer an insomniac. He's being....normal. We can only hope that he returns to his scratchy insomniac self. Otherwise, we mourn the loss and passing of a really good sleepless guy. :(
I know I'm not supposed to post after I wake up (yeah, I woke up at 7:30 a.m. Shame on me!), but I just wanted to say that I'm gonna catch up with you guys soon. I just had to reverse my timings cause sleeping at 10-11 in the morning was getting a little out of hand. Soon I will slowly shift back to a comfortable 3-11 schedule. Again, sorry for posting during the day.

din

Tribal Boy
How sad, a mod posting in this thread before 12.00 :(

Reporting .. just to say I am going to sleep lol.

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
This bloody cablewallah has removed Zee Studio from the channel list and Hallmark is coming on its place .. Earlier he removed VH1 and Colors is coming on its place .. Im gonna kick his stinking ass and move on to IPTV next week ..

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Batty, some one told me to bug you with pm, email, etc and force you for the meet :D

So here is the message - Attend the meet ;)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Yeah .. IPTV from MTNL .. I am sure however pathetic it might be, it'd better than this crap ..

@Dinkar : Bandra is like 2 hours journey from here.. I'll have to change train twice (I guess .. maybe thrice .. ) .. And I've got office on Saturday .. So if they decide to meet at say 4 PM, I'll have to leave office at 2 .. Which might not be possible .. And then the same problem with coming back ..

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
@Dinkar : Bandra is like 2 hours journey from here.. I'll have to change train twice (I guess .. maybe thrice .. ) .. And I've got office on Saturday .. So if they decide to meet at say 4 PM, I'll have to leave office at 2 .. Which might not be possible .. And then the same problem with coming back ..
Lazyass!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi all self claimed insomniacs..............have a happy night...........:D

I used to be one who loves waking at night...............but now I can't afford it.......
pehele subha subha school jana hota tha............now OFFICE:mad:

by the way, the reason I bumped this teritory............has anyone of u read INSOMNIA by Stephen King?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Yeah .. IPTV from MTNL .. I am sure however pathetic it might be, it'd better than this crap ..

get DTH;)

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
I slept in the bus, train, taxi, the reception hall of the company where I went for the interview, then slept again while returning in the taxi, a little in the train, then read a book after that, read in the bus too. Now I'm not a wee bit sleepy.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam
Where it's flat and immense
And the heat is intense
It's barbaric, but hey, it's home

Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam
Where they cut off your ear
If they don't like your face